Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Off-Mesh Connection + Stealth
When my bot tries to use an off mesh connection I have created while under the gather effect stealth, it just walks off in a straight line indefinitely and then jumps on the spot (the marker timer also comes to a stop).

The connection works fine when not under the effect of stealth.

Any suggestion for a fix?, A few nodes in HW areas can only be accessed by falling down from a higher location making off-mesh connections important (until we get access to flying with the bot).
what type of off mesh connection did you choose? did you chose bi directional as well?
Can confirm.

Type is Jump and yes Bi-directional.
If you're just walking off a cliff, use the walk OMC.
(07-14-2015, 04:45 PM)Ace Wrote:  If you're just walking off a cliff, use the walk OMC.

Well but I need to jump on it first :P
i think its the bi directional part. make it 1 way just have 2 OMC 1 for each direction
It wasn't a bi directional marker, the distance is too far for bi directional to work, The connection works fine as long as I am not under the effect of stealth.
(07-15-2015, 12:00 AM)Grimnar72 Wrote:  It wasn't a bi directional marker, the distance is too far for bi directional to work, The connection works fine as long as I am not under the effect of stealth.

never said anything about bi directional marker, but bidirectional off mesh connection. and i know it works fine when not in stealth, im trying to give you a work around, do OMC 1 direction then an OMC back the other direction.
(07-15-2015, 12:59 AM)Cichard Wrote:  
(07-15-2015, 12:00 AM)Grimnar72 Wrote:  It wasn't a bi directional marker, the distance is too far for bi directional to work, The connection works fine as long as I am not under the effect of stealth.

never said anything about bi directional marker, but bidirectional off mesh connection. and i know it works fine when not in stealth, im trying to give you a work around, do OMC 1 direction then an OMC back the other direction.

Sorry I meant Bi directional OMC not marker, I am only trying to travel one way I dont need it to go backwards. After maint. ill try using a Walk instead of jump and see if that fixes like was suggested further up in the thread.
Using a Walk OMC instead of Jump to get down the cliff has been a successful work around on the issue.