Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Red Scrips - Collectibles - Adamantite Ore and Chysahl Greens
After deleting all OMC jumps - work perfect.
Hey Wonderland, just tested things out with the latest patch and everything seems to be working nicely. Are you sure that you've remembered to setup the collectible values in the bot window?

[Image: eS6ZSMZ.png]
totally had to steal your CWH mesh, I couldn't get a OMC working there (but just went up like 1 meter ;)) Thanks
have you guys tried the flight path stuff for these meshes now?
nope, didn't know flight is ready? However I have seen a bit new UI in the NavTest window ;)
(11-09-2015, 01:43 AM)sebbs Wrote:  have you guys tried the flight path stuff for these meshes now?

Hey Sebbs! Yeah, I read Ace's post on the CWH flight paths and have had a lot of fun using it. I tried creating my own flight path for the Azys Lla map (to mine the adamantite) but whenever I saved the mesh it wouldn't create the flight file in the navigation folder... After a dozen or so tries I figured that this is still being worked on and I'll just focus on the CWH map for now.

I believe this has been reported by someone else in the flying thread so possibly already being looked into.
I havnt done any in that zone ill look in a bit.
(11-09-2015, 10:48 PM)ohm Wrote:  
(11-09-2015, 01:43 AM)sebbs Wrote:  have you guys tried the flight path stuff for these meshes now?

Hey Sebbs! Yeah, I read Ace's post on the CWH flight paths and have had a lot of fun using it. I tried creating my own flight path for the Azys Lla map (to mine the adamantite) but whenever I saved the mesh it wouldn't create the flight file in the navigation folder... After a dozen or so tries I figured that this is still being worked on and I'll just focus on the CWH map for now.

I believe this has been reported by someone else in the flying thread so possibly already being looked into.
Yeah. I think Azys Lla is the only map where the flight points are not being picked up. Others are working great. Shame, because getting to Adamantite spawn location is such a simple flight path.
Has anyone tried creating a blank file for the zone and see if the bot will write to it? Probably wont work but never know. Hopefully the bot isnt down long for 3.1 so we can play some more with this,