Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
Just resubbed - Movement?
Why has the movement gotten really un-natural? Is it a setting that I can go back to the old one? Whenever my character runs out of a telegraph it constantly flips forwards and backwards and is basically a massive sign that I'm botting, it never used to this
Something isnt right if its doing that
(12-24-2015, 09:32 AM)Powder Wrote:  Something isnt right if its doing that

So should I reinstall or something? I'm pretty sure it's trying to spam abilities while fleeing from causing it to constantly turn around
make sure you do not have a controller in and make sure you do not have legacy mode turned on. if you have followed the install instructions then yes i would possbily do a fresh install.
Having the same problem, still cant find out what is wrong. But I tested in on my Hyur using all the GLD, PLD profiles, it is working fine. But if those profiles on my Roegadyn PLD/GLA, it has the same stuttering movement while in battle.
It still happens on melee classes even after reinstalling.
Sounds like maybe you turned on the "use auto face" stuff without actually enabling the in-game option for it.
I have "auto face target when using action" enabled in-game. Where can I find these settings in the bot?
That one setting is in the Assist mode menu, in the Settings group.
Please double-check that you aren't using Legacy movement, or have it in Gamepad mode.
I reinstalled and it got fixed. Its weird because it is bugging on a certain account regardless of race but not on the other one