Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average
Update 3.4
Hi guys, trying to install the app once again for new ff content , checkout > download > run the app and receive the this error

Refer this link for screenshot(added in attachment as well)
http://www.imgpaste.net/image/To3sF

I've restarted my computer still the same
Currently using win 10 no antivirus install
Before this i able to run from this installer and use it for 3 days
Just comeback for new content and got this :(
Any idea did i do wrong or missing a step?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Downloaded a patch this morning and so far 2+ hours it looks like vendor issue is fixed. Thanks as always!
I just had success doing aetherial reduction on ephemeral nodes, unlike yesterday. Thanks!
Is duty mode working at all today? The party leader is currently sitting on the Duty Finder screen and not doing anything..
Bot will run for about 1 hour quest mode, grinding 30-60 pack then crashes giving a memory could not be read error.
I write to thank the dev team for the swift update. I hardly felt any downtime. I successfully ran more than 12 hours on 3 accounts. Vendor fixed. I mainly use the 1-50 questing and 1-50 class pack. Now using the 30-60 class pack. I have not tried duties yet. Great work and thanks!
Anyone having stuttering problems? ever since the update, Ive been getting them

Tested without bot and client seems to be ok
ya i have it from time to time too...after it i see only mobname and no mobs
After hotfix, I just fired up the bots and my bard-in-training bought mythril claws and burned through my gil. Thought this strange. Anyway, I disabled vendoring and they are leveling good.
(09-30-2016, 05:46 AM)totfliega Wrote:  ya i have it from time to time too...after it i see only mobname and no mobs

I reported this in here also. It gets worst when you teleport to a high populated area. Game frames start freezing screen. I have to manually shutdown client or exit bot quickly to avoid getting game freeze.
Only happens with bot on and with high populated areas or during 8-24man dutys.