Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
working Aethersand skillprofile
Donate 
Takz skill profile does not seem to work in 4.0

Does anyone have a working version or replacement?

PM/ DM me if you have one, I donate $$
i have the node co ords just need help automating it
so far made it work gathering other crafting items like durium ore, molydbenum ore, palladium sand, fennel, yanxian parsley and zelkova log in between the nodes for the reset all useful in the the crafts so it assists with that aswell.

Just got to debug: Yanxia Nodes
I'm looking to continue gathering the HW items. I do appreciate the newer aethersand profiles.

The value of Teks was that it used the  8/8 rotation that did not waste GP, as it relied on procs. I have not found a working substitution yet.

[Image: r20AcgT.png]
Discerning Eye | Inpulsive II | Single if Proc else Discerning Impulsive II | If Proc Single Mind else Discerning eye Methodical appraisal. 1-3 Gathers at 6/7 aether.

Or Discerning Eye Instictive Discerning Eye Instictive Single Mind Methodical (gives 6-8 and 2 gathers every time)
Is this what you're looking for?

http://www.mmominion.com/thread-19345.html
(07-31-2017, 06:08 PM)ghostclaire Wrote:  Is this what you're looking for?

http://www.mmominion.com/thread-19345.html

I was looking for a working version of Teks original one, that will give duds when no procs happen to save GP

The 470 rotation that link has does not give duds, it burns though your GP..unless it has recently been updated.
If your looking for teks one. You will need to modify it a lil. I downloaded the 64 bit version that somebody made for the nodes if you use the 32 bit it goes to the wrong locations. Once you have this go to ghost claires post and download the SM + methodical skill profile and replace tek aetherial v1.1 in the skill profile part of the code for every entry to that then it will work as intended. Ive found it gets more if you go into the code and duplicate it so it has 6 entries for each ephy 3 for the normal and 3 for the methodical x3 (to get a collectable whilst gp isn't 600 so it gives time for a regen rather than waiting at the node. To do this you set the first 3 to the 600 gp SM option then the final 3 for methodicalx3 skill profile using 2 skill profiles for each ephy.

IT WONT WORK ON THE STORMBLOOD NODES!!!! To make it work on them nodes you have to spend GP as it requires 400 Points on the node to get a collectable for reduction so you might as well do the aether reduction for sands rotation.
(08-05-2017, 10:36 AM)jwells880910 Wrote:  If your looking for teks one. You will need to modify it a lil. I downloaded the 64 bit version that somebody made for the nodes if you use the 32 bit it goes to the wrong locations. Once you have this go to ghost claires post and download the SM + methodical skill profile and replace tek aetherial v1.1 in the skill profile part of the code for every entry to that then it will work as intended. Ive found it gets more if you go into the code and duplicate it so it has 6 entries for each ephy 3 for the normal and 3 for the methodical x3 (to get a collectable whilst gp isn't 600 so it gives time for a regen rather than waiting at the node. To do this you set the first 3 to the 600 gp SM option then the final 3 for methodicalx3 skill profile using 2 skill profiles for each ephy.

IT WONT WORK ON THE STORMBLOOD NODES!!!! To make it work on them nodes you have to spend GP as it requires 400 Points on the node to get a collectable for reduction so you might as well do the aether reduction for sands rotation.

Thnak you for the info.