Thread Rating:
  • 54 Vote(s) - 3.26 Average
[Module] Specific Hunting V 1.993+Mount Select +Chocobo Companion
blazernt give the last one I just uploaded a try and let me know if it worked for you.
(12-25-2013, 01:48 AM)wildicedemon Wrote:  blazernt give the last one I just uploaded a try and let me know if it worked for you.

Of course you get an upload. I just got done fixing the dismiss in my copy. :P Will edit in a few minutes.
I meant try the 1.992 version I just added which should work hopefully.
(12-25-2013, 02:00 AM)wildicedemon Wrote:  I meant try the 1.992 version I just added which should work hopefully.

No bueno. It'll dismiss the companion then immediately summon it back. Also isn't picking up on the other mounts. It's back to how it was before you added the nested If in my version.
(12-25-2013, 02:05 AM)blazernt Wrote:  
(12-25-2013, 02:00 AM)wildicedemon Wrote:  I meant try the 1.992 version I just added which should work hopefully.

No bueno. It'll dismiss the companion then immediately summon it back. Also isn't picking up on the other mounts. It's back to how it was before you added the nested If in my version.

So annoying that it works on my system and not on your's do me a favor and post the file we modified and I'll test it on my system.
Attached as requested.

I took a look at your update. And like I thought, it cleaned up the code a bit by kicking the cb to a seperate function. But I've always had mixed results trying to parse like that.

Attached Files
.zip   Specific Hunting.zip (Size: 7.57 KB / Downloads: 9)
ok blazer Try the version I just got done uploading and see if it works for you.
Is food working now?
(12-25-2013, 02:25 AM)wildicedemon Wrote:  ok blazer Try the version I just got done uploading and see if it works for you.

By the time I saw this, I was in CT for the last run of the day. Pretty well mentally checked out. I'll give it a look once the bot comes back up tomorrow.
thank you, all the patience pays off, I will test this soon.