Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Farm Gil
How to farm the most gil?
Grind, or Gather??
check your market boards and find out whats selling for what.
ff14 is finish any way ;/ shard or crafting material prices going down gill is like 5 dolars per m no point in it anymore ;/
5$ per Month?
What? Every Gold seller page is around 35$.
i think he's talking about selling gil, not buying it... its always lower when you sill gil
its lower because they get so much supply from the duped gil that us, botter, cant follow
I think that ff14 is downing i have not sell anything since 2 weeks ...
i've made 10mil gil this week alone playing the market. you still can do it jst takes more effort now.
(01-07-2014, 08:56 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  i've made 10mil gil this week alone playing the market. you still can do it jst takes more effort now.

I have to agree but the effort is too much:
- Starting on a new server/realm = you must still buy your initial at $35 per Mil Gil (even though you can only sell back at $1-4 per Mil Gil)
- Too difficult to find a private buyer.
- Annoying to find 3rd party Intermediary (China Gil Middlemen), they will lowball you with $1 to $4 per Million gil offers and expect to take video/screenshots from a miserably small transaction of 100k gil.
- Farming Primary Mats/Resources is a waste of time: undercut and price fall-like-lemmings
- 40 auction slots per bot (and you still need to do a long quest for it unless you teleport-hack)

There are only 2 profitable venues left in the game (Farm Dungeons and the-other-I-won't-mention-it) because both of these can't be fully automated and there are no already-written A-Z scripts/profiles for them.
i dont buy any gil to start.... i just fate grind to 50 and do the story quest up to getting the mount.