Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
FFXIVMinion Update Incoming
just want to drop by and say Thanks! to the Devs for the Autoskip Dialogues and Cutscenes. its so super awesome when your 4bot'ing dungeons and quests.
Is there anyway to put a safety feature on the fishing? Like it saying that the fish sense something and it stops fishing and moves to another marker is available? Same with the bait, if it runs out it just spams the key over and over again.
The PVP bot sometimes gets stuck on the corners of the walls in the arena. I just saw mine running into the corner of one of the walls.. from the outside. It wasn't even trying to go for anyone.

I can see how it happens. If it's near the wall and the target that it's attacking runs away, to the center or to the other wall, the bot tries to run through the wall. It happens if it's near the corner of the inner walls. If you don't fix it manually, it will just continue running into it.

And yes, sometimes it runs out and stands there.
(01-07-2014, 11:11 AM)warpuras Wrote:  The PVP bot sometimes gets stuck on the corners of the walls in the arena. I just saw mine running into the corner of one of the walls.. from the outside. It wasn't even trying to go for anyone.

I can see how it happens. If it's near the wall and the target that it's attacking runs away, to the center or to the other wall, the bot tries to run through the wall. It happens if it's near the corner of the inner walls. If you don't fix it manually, it will just continue running into it.

And yes, sometimes it runs out and stands there.

Getting stuck on the walls is an issue with the mesh...latty did some fixes on it yesterday but I haven't had time to test it yet. In regards to standing in place, I've never seen this unless the mesh isn't loaded. If the timers got screwed up then the bot could stand in place but it would eventually AFK out. If its targeting people but not moving then its a mesh issue. If the bot runs out to fight and doesn't do anything but chases targets around then you don't have the proper skillmanager profile loaded.
It's not skillmanager because it randomly happens. I only saw it once, but it ran out and just stopped. The next game it didn't do it. Sometimes it gets stuck on the corner, like I said, but that's like a 1/10 chance too.
(01-07-2014, 10:53 PM)warpuras Wrote:  It's not skillmanager because it randomly happens. I only saw it once, but it ran out and just stopped. The next game it didn't do it. Sometimes it gets stuck on the corner, like I said, but that's like a 1/10 chance too.

Yea, I've noticed this happen when chasing someone who is running wide of the corner but then cuts the corner really fast. The bot will cut just as fast but doesn't have the AI to not get stuck right on the corner. It appears that it doesn't realize it is stuck and continues freaking out against the wall. I'm definitely not a programmer but I couldn't see how that could be made any better. It just seems like something where human element would always win out.
It gets stuck because of the mesh. The bot thinks the spot that it is in is okay, but actually it gets caught, so it gets stuck in a loop. They just have to remove some of the triangles near the corner and the bot should avoid it. I was going to try that but I didn't have time.

Does it really ignore sleep? I haven't been able to check, does it go to the next priority if the first one is slept? If I have healer as the first priority and it's slept, will it go to the next priority? I'm not sure it does.
(01-08-2014, 02:13 AM)warpuras Wrote:  It gets stuck because of the mesh. The bot thinks the spot that it is in is okay, but actually it gets caught, so it gets stuck in a loop. They just have to remove some of the triangles near the corner and the bot should avoid it. I was going to try that but I didn't have time.

Does it really ignore sleep? I haven't been able to check, does it go to the next priority if the first one is slept? If I have healer as the first priority and it's slept, will it go to the next priority? I'm not sure it does.

I've noticed it's hit and miss with sleep. Or maybe there is another debuff on me at the same time that is activating PURITY. I've noticed sometimes itll will cast purity and sometimes it wont. Ive not been able to pinpoint why yet..
Fixed
you can set up your skill manager to not attack targets with sleep. TBH botting pvp is a bit of a no no in my opinion what is the point it makes you no money and just makes you a target for banning. plus its Player vs Player for a reason. Can you honestly be proud that your rank 27 when you didnt even get yourself there?