Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average
[WHM] Advanced Heal bot for anything!
3.4 tuned for levi ex, moogle ex. some other extra debuffs. double cures fixed for the most part, only time it will double cure is cure 1 into a cure 2.
Sig, are you married? =)

oh, gotta ask - how did you fix the double cures? And does it cause any type of curing deficiency in the sake of avoiding the double cures?

an im still awaiting your reply on my marraige proposal >.>
Update 3.5 reworked and fine tuned to work with latest enhanced assist 3.8 .. This is My Current whm profile that I use. only thing missing is my t7 tunning.

Regen-- Will pretty much keep regen on whole party, Including yourself(trigger is 95% hp, can change this value to be lower, but this way seems to be flawless). I put this On Primary Filter 2 , to turn off when filter is active.

Esuna' tuned for many things Including Mog Ex, Levi Ex(will stoneskin and Regen Brinny Mirror Tank during his buff(will not cure him)), Added Poison +1 esuna for Lost City of Amdapori. Protect might have been turned off during this save, just activate it.

Aoe heals fine tuned.
Stone, Stone II, Aero II have been placed on primary filter 1 to turn off, when filter is activated. This way all your doing is Aero and Virus on target while still Focused on Max heals.
Since Chocobo is now considered Party, you will find many cool things being cast on your bird.
After a lil bit of Testing.... Found out Swiftcast res wasntworking properly. To fix this Just Change Skill target To Dead Party instead of Dead Ally.
Installed EnancheAssit and WHM profile (I have no other plugin installed).
The FFXIVMinion Settings are different from the picture you posted:
I see MoveHack but not disable Speehack.
Under Assit I can't see Autosync but only Fate Sync.
This is my settings window:
[Image: 96ghsp.jpg]

Is there something I miss?
Thank you for your help
unzip the WHM profile into your Minion\LuaMods\ffxivminion\SkillManagerProfiles.

[Image: aeu1cy.jpg]
Stupid error from noob.
Thank you for your quick reply.
Sorry im new, where do I put the WHM.lua i have the enhanced assist add on
(04-21-2014, 07:01 AM)Signature Wrote:  unzip the WHM profile into your Minion\LuaMods\ffxivminion\SkillManagerProfiles.
I really love your profile.
I'm using it grinding Fate for Atma.
But there is a problem.
Unless I se the filter to not use Protect, my WHM continu casting Protect even when the buff is on.
Is there a setting I can change to make it use protect only whe the buff is off?

Thank you in advance for your attention.