Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Yes, the bot is down for 2.4
Is teleport on click on map work yet? I cant' seem to get mine working with latest update.
(10-28-2014, 11:39 PM)rsilva712 Wrote:  Just did a quick duty run with Jackie's leveling profiles, 2 blm, 1 brd 1 rog. Got to the end of the duty, killed all mobs, and but just sat there. leader didnt exit. Exited manually and bot reentered fine. GOing to let it run through again and see if it happens again. BLm was leader, if it matters.

same here
(10-29-2014, 12:09 AM)quickpurchase Wrote:  
(10-28-2014, 11:39 PM)rsilva712 Wrote:  Just did a quick duty run with Jackie's leveling profiles, 2 blm, 1 brd 1 rog. Got to the end of the duty, killed all mobs, and but just sat there. leader didnt exit. Exited manually and bot reentered fine. GOing to let it run through again and see if it happens again. BLm was leader, if it matters.

same here

i had the same.
If it continued was gonna report.
was also gonna delete settings files to see if it was my end.
duty failure in my attachment

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have the same problem. I'm happy the bot is up early though! :)
(10-29-2014, 01:04 AM)HanzelGretyl Wrote:  duty failure in my attachment

Yeah this is exactly what mine is saying also.
I notice the update server has been running slowly, sometime it bypass the auto update function, which probably happened to those that cannot use duty right now.
(10-29-2014, 02:04 AM)excolted Wrote:  I notice the update server has been running slowly, sometime it bypass the auto update function, which probably happened to those that cannot use duty right now.

No it patched i made sure. It runs fine for a bit but when it enters WP it comes up with the above error and you have to stop/start the bot for it to go again. Other than that its all good.
(10-29-2014, 04:19 AM)Hmphy Wrote:  
(10-29-2014, 02:04 AM)excolted Wrote:  I notice the update server has been running slowly, sometime it bypass the auto update function, which probably happened to those that cannot use duty right now.

No it patched i made sure. It runs fine for a bit but when it enters WP it comes up with the above error and you have to stop/start the bot for it to go again. Other than that its all good.

I'm having the same / similar issue - it's patched, however while in duty finder - it will not exit all the time.
I'm having the same / similar issue - it's patched, however while in duty finder - it will not exit all the time.
[/quote]

Duty exit is reported. A forum is here...

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Leader-n...-from-Duty