Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Yes, the bot is down for 2.4
It has to be said, since there will be a flood of posts asking for an update. 2.4 is not only huge in terms of content, it also brings about backend changes to the client and server. Expect a long downtime, hope for a short one. Don't flood the forum with "when?" or "omg im losing money" posts.

Go ninja go ninja go!
I wouldnt expect the bot any earlier then 10/29 enjoy the time off go out side go to a movie something. Check back on the 29th and see what the status is then :)
Fun fact, jackie just said what I'm doing. Another fun fact: If you're playing with minion for assist ect. and not for tons of gil, check this out.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...g&sle=true
OMG the bot isnt working for me. I tried to start them all at once and they crashed multipled times. Now I have to change the passwords for all of them because of temporary bans. PLZ help kkthxbye xD
(10-27-2014, 12:38 PM)saik1992 Wrote:  Fun fact, jackie just said what I'm doing. Another fun fact: If you're playing with minion for assist ect. and not for tons of gil, check this out.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...g&sle=true

OMG! thanks for this ThumbsUp
legit^^
hurrr my botz omgwtfbbq

gg all =) Back to the grind on Wednesday hopefully.

Speaking of running the bot on assist, i (had now i suppose) where the one party grind would not level sync in the fate. Did i have something wrong or is that an issue or am i just dumb. Never could get it to do it automatically.

edit: thanks for that link too btw. Super handy!
(10-27-2014, 01:51 PM)HanzelGretyl Wrote:  OMG the bot isnt working for me. I tried to start them all at once and they crashed multipled times. Now I have to change the passwords for all of them because of temporary bans. PLZ help kkthxbye xD

911 EMERGENCY I cannot log in to my bots either. its been almost 24 hours, I expect a full refund for this inconvenience.
Damn I suck, I've been using Assist too much lately and it shows.
Go Admin! ive been bottting ever since i started i dont even know how to combo anymore lool