Thread Rating:
  • 70 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average
[Release] TaskManager - Updated [2015-02-28]
Having same issue as above with Skywind 1, just deleted and remade marker.

So far it's working well, will comment if I find anything else. Unfortunately on my last 2 books so wont be able to teste more atm.
(12-24-2014, 11:16 PM)rsilva712 Wrote:  Skywind 1 Task 1 seems to have the wrong coordinates. There are no mobs in that area. Ran around, found the mobs at -203.82 | 7.63 | 40.87 | -1.51, recreated the marker there and restarted succesfully.

Didnt check for console errors before I remade the marker tho ; ;

Edit:
Friend told me that there is a FATE that spawn in that area, that contains those mobs. Wasnt up in the 15 minutes bot sat there, so i didnt see if that was the fact.

Updated Marker

["y"] = 6.64693450928;
["x"] = -158.430469512939;
["z"] = 76.54364013672;
Thanks again for this awesome addon Sebbs. It's a great addition to the bot.

I'll post my finding as i go through the books. Do you have recommended party setups for your duty profiles, since a few differ from the profiles found under "duty complete" profiles.
(12-26-2014, 07:51 AM)rsilva712 Wrote:  Thanks again for this awesome addon Sebbs. It's a great addition to the bot.

I'll post my finding as i go through the books. Do you have recommended party setups for your duty profiles, since a few differ from the profiles found under "duty complete" profiles.

Just to be clear this is earisu's addon, I am just helping test and providing support.

Most of my books have been designed or modified to run with 4 BLM so any combination should work fine.
Oops, yeah. Didnt mean to take away from Earisu, just my main use has been for the books so it kinda blended together.

This looks like it would be awesome to make a Hunting log profile with this. easy xp while leveling, plus completion or GC huntiing logs too.
Can definitely be done.
Ok... I'm trying a test on the gathering side. I'm trying to get it to simply gather "Lavender" in Central Shroud with a new marker I created. It is running through the nodes properly but it will not gather the specified itemId. Can someone take a look and provide some guidance?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ckssqqojkcqaqg....info?dl=0
(12-25-2014, 09:30 PM)Kaeyt Sith Wrote:  I must be an idiot cos nothing happens when i run this task manager
I get a UI with two tabs:

Main
Enable > Checkbox
Task (Dropdown with nothing in it to select)
Task Index 0

Informations
Current Task 0
Kill Count 0

Ignore, i am an idiot - got the file structure wrong - duh!! sorry!

What exactly did you do to fix the file structure? Mine Looks exactly like your thumbnails.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: nevermind had to create the "TaskManager" folder and put the 3 items in it.

Thanks!
(12-27-2014, 11:36 PM)ledicious Wrote:  Ok... I'm trying a test on the gathering side. I'm trying to get it to simply gather "Lavender" in Central Shroud with a new marker I created. It is running through the nodes properly but it will not gather the specified itemId. Can someone take a look and provide some guidance?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ckssqqojkcqaqg....info?dl=0

Move your marke away from the existing marker a few coords.

because it cant make markers on markers atm it is bugging.

the marker also needs to be at the nodes you wish to farm from not just at a random position on a map.

those coords are my test coords for a lvl 5 node.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/du438uk3ikyfuy....info?dl=0
Hey!

Just to say, wonderfull Add on, a life saver for such a boring task that is books...
So far, i only encounter some markers issues, from the files in the 1st post, had to redo them, nothing much more than it.
Thanks a LOT for this work.