Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
PSA: Upcoming SkillManager Updates
So, in my tinkering I came up with what seems to be a nice solution to solve some issues that most users have experienced at one point or another, which includes:
  • Overcuring
  • Buff-spam
  • Interruptions leading to skill chain screw-ups

Once it's finalized, several of the workarounds can be removed, such as using "Secs passed" to throttle actions, etc.

I will keep you guys updated.
Hell yeah! Thanks for the update Ace!
Testing the ninja-specific changes currently. There will be some necessary profile modifications due to some structural changes in how SkillManager handles the Mudras + Ninjutsu skills.
New method should be virtually error-proof, and self-correcting, so it is worth the trouble.
The official profile will be corrected to match, so if you are using that one, no changes will be necessary.

Working on adding items into the rotations as well.
Sorry it's sort of slow-going, but Skill Manager requires quite a bit of testing to ensure stability.
so awesome! ty ace :)
(12-07-2014, 03:54 PM)Ace Wrote:  Testing the ninja-specific changes currently. There will be some necessary profile modifications due to some structural changes in how SkillManager handles the Mudras + Ninjutsu skills.
New method should be virtually error-proof, and self-correcting, so it is worth the trouble.
The official profile will be corrected to match, so if you are using that one, no changes will be necessary.

Working on adding items into the rotations as well.
Sorry it's sort of slow-going, but Skill Manager requires quite a bit of testing to ensure stability.

Thanks Ace

Just a question with Ninja, will it be able to use Suiton + Trick/Sneak Attack now?
It already can do that.
Hey Ace,

Looking forward to the update, do you think the lag issue in regards to the processing of ninjutsu will be fixed (i.e. sometimes it activates them too fast and ends up not registering the right mudra before it goes to rabbit ears), and also are you considering adding Raiton to the rotation, and correct usage of kassatsu?

Cheers
Thanks Ace for your hard work and dedication! Looking forward to any/all upcoming changes :)
(12-08-2014, 01:00 AM)Ace Wrote:  It already can do that.

It can and is able to but the default profile is still not doing it for some reason