Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Final Coil. Minnionable?
Getting close to brute forcing through T10. Just got to find a decent way to deal with the adds then the bots can die and port back in to do a bit of DPS.
I couldn't find a decent way to deal with the adds in T10 but I feel like it should be able to be 'brute forced' with lots of deaths if the adds can be taken care of. T11 might be doable with the enrage method of waiting 11 min since all the boss will do then is spam Gas Cloud which is a one shot... I was able to manually avoid Gas Cloud by teleporting under the platform but you have to be careful with that since if you stay there too long the boss will reset. Trying to do it the normal way the adds are again the issue since they will all join up and start spamming a big move you can't avoid that oneshots.

Maybe someone who is better at building this stuff can put together a T11 profile.

T12 and T13 can't be done either when I tried them the other day.

Gas Cloud ID = 2938

GL to anyone who tries.
have you tried the ramuh method for t11?
having a whm cure 3 spam for hate until enrage then send up the dps to hit while the whm sits in a safe spot with all the hate
for t10, can we have 2 groups, stay where the adds spawn, and wack them, hence agro them at the spot so they cant join up?

with 4dps it should be fast to chop? :P
WHM under the floor, 4 dps in the air on the left, and 3 in the air on the right might work.
I dont have 8 characters up that far to try though, cant get past turn 9 :/
Any more news on this O_o? I'd love to manually be able to do the Final Coils :O! I don't even want it afk-able :)!