Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average
Perma-sprint question (Not related to client side casting)
wasnt me you sure you posted soemthing?
AFAIK it locks, so you could run like Tempered Will.
You'll still be affected by movement impairing effects, but you still have the speed enhancement of sprint, so you don't move as slow as you would if you are moving at normal speed.
Okay, just want to avoid obvious tells while using it. Used it with gw2minion and it ignored them.
I did, someone else made a post in the same time and server got fuzzy for postid's probably.
I think having the option to perma-various buffs could have benefits and to simply say no globally isn't the right move. I've been thinking about this recently and for moves like PLD's Tempered Will it might work because it locks your char's position against knockback and since we know position is client side... Also, a few days ago i linked to a reddit post which pointed out that hate build is affected by animation times and hate could be gained by combining the long animation time with a short animation time.

I'm on board with giving the community the option to perma buff everything so that we can see what unforeseen advantages we might gain.

PS: Tempered WIll for All = No more landslide death ever :D
(12-31-2014, 10:09 AM)onplanetmars Wrote:  I think having the option to perma-various buffs could have benefits and to simply say no globally isn't the right move. I've been thinking about this recently and for moves like PLD's Tempered Will it might work because it locks your char's position against knockback and since we know position is client side... Also, a few days ago i linked to a reddit post which pointed out that hate build is affected by animation times and hate could be gained by combining the long animation time with a short animation time.

I'm on board with giving the community the option to perma buff everything so that we can see what unforeseen advantages we might gain.

PS: Tempered WIll for All = No more landslide death ever :D

Sounds viable.. some things would be funny to check out :D
I also think it would be a big help to AFK profiles. I'm having a problem with Titan EX landsliding my brd and when he raises he goes to the slot landslide knocked him to last and goes into this deathcycle.

I think perma-temperedwill might prevent this also.
you shouldnt die in any Titan profile.
it does, its your profile i'm using and its not edited in any way. I run with 7 blms and 1 brd (b/c blm isn't leveled yet) and only the brd dies.