Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Randomly crashing on both PCs.
Running the bot in "Assist" mode on my main PC will randomly close my client at random intervals. The last interval was 20 minutes, before that it was 34, then 11minutes.

On this botting PC, 2 clients ran with bot attached for roughly an hour before crashing. Any idea what's going on :(? Complaint
(01-13-2015, 06:04 AM)fxfire Wrote:  any specific thing when it crashes or purely random ?
do you have some wonky internet connection that maybe prevents the bot from connecting to our authentication server ?

None that I know of on both prospects.

Not sure what's going on with it. Complaint
are you running a VPN? are you running via the GUI_Launcher? if your running via the GUI_launcher and not the "attach bot" button look on the logs tab on the gui_launcher and what does it say there. What modes are you using? Duty? Grind? if you get a 90k error which is a server disconnect it will just instantly close the clients out then relaunch them. It does this so fast you will never see the 90k error from the game.
(01-13-2015, 04:56 PM)Cichard Wrote:  are you running a VPN? are you running via the GUI_Launcher? if your running via the GUI_launcher and not the "attach bot" button look on the logs tab on the gui_launcher and what does it say there. What modes are you using? Duty? Grind? if you get a 90k error which is a server disconnect it will just instantly close the clients out then relaunch them. It does this so fast you will never see the 90k error from the game.

I'm using ISboxer and attaching the bot by hand each time one of them crashes. I tried clearing my FF14 settings and redownloading minion from scratch to no avail.

Additionally, GUI_Launcher doesn't even work properly. I set for it to choose "Primal" data center but it chooses Aether, and constantly restarts the client over and over. So I'm forced to use ISBoxer.

I don't use a VPN either =x!
ok im closing your other thread you dont need to create several threads on the same topic. if i was you i would reinstall all the required files for the bot start with a fresh install of windows, game, bot.

make sure also you are not trying to point the gui_launcher to your isboxer character sets that wont work either you need to point it to the ffxiv.exe

and crashing is expected when running several bots. i still get 90000 and 90002 errors all the time thats the point of the gui_launcher to relaunch them.
Same crash's in my minion.

VPN: WTFast or NONE (tested several times/days)
Windows 8.1 - 64 bits
Installation in C:\Minion or C:\ffxivminion
Formated computer, installed from sratch and nothing.

Still crash in ~20minutes - 40~minutes - 5minutes
when you say crash what does teh logs tab say in the gui_launcher?
DIsconnected 2 minutes to re-launch
Maybe Network error - 4minutes to re-launch.

Test in wi-fi and cable directed... 10mb internet (brazil)

But only crash if minion is attached or start.

If i play without minion with vpn or not... dont crash... still days logged.
well network error isnt bot related. that is yoru connection either you got a 90000 or 90002 error in game or for some reason you where unable to connect to the authentication server for minion, or your IP changed.
If you are using WTFast, which is basically a proxy, will not forward the traffic the authentication requires in the bot correctly causing what you are describing.