Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average
FATE Grinding won't work
0 is ment to be default to "any" but i know in the past it has messed up so it was a "work around" to set min fate -50. so yes it should work at 0.
Ok I will admit I have not had a chance to try fixing yet as I only got to try for like 15 mins last night to try lvlin using the fate feature...
But I have been doing a bit of reading so would like to make sure I understand before i make changes...
1st remove taskmanager from the Lua folder before starting the bot..

2nd I reading here about the settings for fates...
http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Tutorial-Fate-Grinding
In order for this to work do I first have to go through and creat all the markers at the locations were the fates spawn or does the bod do it on its own? also if I do creat do I make them all single markers and when fates spawn in that area it will just go to that area of marker?
or do i make a marker list...

thanks for any help and if there is a thread I should be reading please just point in direction... I have read and printed out the marker thread and grind thread plus few other tutorials...
Fates don't require markers. The bot detects them and moves to them if they are on the mesh.
(02-04-2015, 06:36 PM)Latty79 Wrote:  Fates don't require markers. The bot detects them and moves to them if they are on the mesh.

Thank you... As always lots of help..

if my character is 47 but I wanna stay on the lowere lvl fates that the usual parties are grinding how would I set my min/max...
dont want to be tryin to run to the beast men fates in coerthas
will this do savara?
were do I blist a fate... Do not want to be running to do odd eye I think it is and keep getting clobbered...
(02-04-2015, 06:46 PM)Lexus003 Wrote:  
(02-04-2015, 06:36 PM)Latty79 Wrote:  Fates don't require markers. The bot detects them and moves to them if they are on the mesh.

Thank you... As always lots of help..

if my character is 47 but I wanna stay on the lowere lvl fates that the usual parties are grinding how would I set my min/max...
dont want to be tryin to run to the beast men fates in coerthas
will this do savara?
were do I blist a fate... Do not want to be running to do odd eye I think it is and keep getting clobbered...

[Image: 28de377dd8.jpg]

Use the up and down arrows to the right of FateIndex to select active fates. After that, click the blacklist fate button. Make sure blacklist name is set to Fates.
Thank you