Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Randomly crashing on both PCs.
so whats it say in the logs tab when it crashes on the gui_launcher? what is the bot doing when it crashes?

you really need to let me use Teamviewer and take a look at whats going on. take a screen shot of your processess that are running.
(01-31-2015, 03:29 PM)Cichard Wrote:  so whats it say in the logs tab when it crashes on the gui_launcher? what is the bot doing when it crashes?

you really need to let me use Teamviewer and take a look at whats going on. take a screen shot of your processess that are running.

Literally the log didn't say anything last time. It just said it was going to relaunch etc.

I just did more troubleshooting so i'll see what happened. When I wiped minion this morning along with some nvidia driver changes (removed nvidia experience) the bot became very unstable crashing almost every 10minutes a random instance. Trying to troubleshoot that today.

Awkward
that sounds like using hte same key twice.
(02-01-2015, 01:07 PM)Cichard Wrote:  that sounds like using hte same key twice.

Two different PCs running for an hour each before losing one instance on one but not another sounds like using the same key twice O_o?

I DID run into this issue in the beginning but ended up identifying it and fixing it (mis-labeled my keys and mixed them up for each PC). This shouldn't be an issue anymore and I did double check the keys for both PCs.

After a CRAP ton of troubleshooting I did end up getting one PC running for 24hrs straight before all instances crashed Awkward. Guess that's as good as they'll get!

Thanks Happy

ps: I still have a PC that is being trouble, but i'll troubleshoot him later.
Going over the thread again, you shouldn't be using ISBoxer with the launcher if you auto log in. Is there a specific reason that you still use ISBoxer?

Could also be a routing issue with your ISP or your router starting to fail. But something iS definitely getting in the way of communicating with the authent server if it is just closing the client with no error
(01-31-2015, 05:56 PM)ThatAngryGuy Wrote:  
(01-31-2015, 03:29 PM)Cichard Wrote:  so whats it say in the logs tab when it crashes on the gui_launcher? what is the bot doing when it crashes?

Literally the log didn't say anything last time. It just said it was going to relaunch etc.

I just did more troubleshooting so i'll see what happened. When I wiped minion this morning along with some nvidia driver changes (removed nvidia experience) the bot became very unstable crashing almost every 10minutes a random instance. Trying to troubleshoot that today.

Awkward

(02-02-2015, 02:23 PM)ThatAngryGuy Wrote:  
(02-01-2015, 01:07 PM)Cichard Wrote:  that sounds like using hte same key twice.

Two different PCs running for an hour each before losing one instance on one but not another sounds like using the same key twice O_o?

I DID run into this issue in the beginning but ended up identifying it and fixing it (mis-labeled my keys and mixed them up for each PC). This shouldn't be an issue anymore and I did double check the keys for both PCs.

After a CRAP ton of troubleshooting I did end up getting one PC running for 24hrs straight before all instances crashed Awkward. Guess that's as good as they'll get!

Thanks Happy

the bot became very unstable crashing almost every 10minutes a random instance. Trying to troubleshoot that today.

yes that sounds like using the same key twice because it check auth server after 10min.

YOU will get crashes. you are running multiple bots from one computer 1 ip. you will get "crashes" most the time 99% of the time they are 90k errors in game. My bots probably reload 2 or 3 times a day. But tahts what the GUI_launcher is for. 90k errors are not bots fault and nothing really you can do about it. so if they went 24 hours with out crashing thats great wonderful, then the gui_launcher will relaunch them and be on yoru way.
(02-03-2015, 01:57 AM)Cichard Wrote:  
(01-31-2015, 05:56 PM)ThatAngryGuy Wrote:  

Awkward

(02-02-2015, 02:23 PM)ThatAngryGuy Wrote:  

Thanks Happy

the bot became very unstable crashing almost every 10minutes a random instance. Trying to troubleshoot that today.

yes that sounds like using the same key twice because it check auth server after 10min.

YOU will get crashes. you are running multiple bots from one computer 1 ip. you will get "crashes" most the time 99% of the time they are 90k errors in game. My bots probably reload 2 or 3 times a day. But tahts what the GUI_launcher is for. 90k errors are not bots fault and nothing really you can do about it. so if they went 24 hours with out crashing thats great wonderful, then the gui_launcher will relaunch them and be on yoru way.

I wasn't getting 90k errors though :(.

As per the question about ISBoxer, the GUI_Launcher can be very unstable at times. I've double-checked key usages for accounts, but still accounts ran from GUI_Launcher tend to restart themselves quite a lot.

When I use ISBoxer I have a little more control about where screens go, cpu usage, and frame limitations that I don't get with GUI_Launcher. Additionally, I've had my isboxer PC running now for 48hrs straight without any issue so far (fingers crossed!).

I am currently troubleshooting my other PC that was giving me problems. Happy
you wont know that you get 90k errors... the bot closes teh window so fast that you will never see the message in game. then the gui_launcher relaunches them. With the in built options of the game your FPS is limited as far as it needs to go any lower interfere's with the bots functions. CPU usage shouldnt be an issue windows 7 does a pretty good job of allocating data to specific cores when needed, the window lay out is about the only thing i really still would love to have from isboxer. But its not worth giving up the auto relaunch feature of the gui_launcher.
yea, no need for isboxer now really. was running 12 bots on one computer during the login campaign, and with framerate limiting, low quality settings, and disable rendering, my cpu was hovering about 40-50% with everything minimized and running one 8 man and one 4 man team. I think i had 2 instances reload all weekend long.

And this is on an i7 2600 @3.4ghz, 16bg ram and a geforce gtx 660
Sure it's no use for 24/24 afk farmers, but if like me, you're not into that, isboxer give me much more flexibility and control than any assist bot could.