Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
Profiles for 2.0 to 2.5?
Been shuffling around these threads looking for a profile, or collection of profiles, to go from end of 2.0 (Ultimate Weapon Complete) up to just before 2.5 (end of 2.4?) so I can unlock Shiva on my guys. However, due to how everything is thrown about everywhere I've either missed them or none has posted any :o?

There's around 30 to 40 quests going from Ultimate Weapon -> End of 2.4 quests to be able to start the 2.5 quests. Doing that on 8 different toons is a little rough on the short side.

Thought i'd ask. Cutesmile

Cheers Superman
You would have to ask latty or make your own on one character, then run the others. Latty had a beta one that went up to shiva iirc while he was testing quests.

With questing 2.0 coming out soon, maybe the old profiles will be released again
(02-02-2015, 05:29 PM)rsilva712 Wrote:  You would have to ask latty or make your own on one character, then run the others. Latty had a beta one that went up to shiva iirc while he was testing quests.

With questing 2.0 coming out soon, maybe the old profiles will be released again

Ah, I thought questing 2.0 had already been done :O. My bad O_o
Not yet. Soon™
(02-02-2015, 05:29 PM)rsilva712 Wrote:  You would have to ask latty or make your own on one character, then run the others. Latty had a beta one that went up to shiva iirc while he was testing quests.

Pretty much this. I made my own quest profile from 2.0 -> 2.5 so I could run all my other chars through it.
(02-03-2015, 01:20 AM)Sullivan Wrote:  

Pretty much this. I made my own quest profile from 2.0 -> 2.5 so I could run all my other chars through it.

Why not share them then?

I just made & released one for 2.3. You can download it here.
I know there are many others who have made their profiles for this that I'm sure are better than the ones I've made.

However, I'd happily trade it, or even release it, for a good lcoa gil farming duty profile. My current one is only netting like 42k g/ph with 4 i116 blms.

Not sure if WTT is allowed here though.
its not. everyone do this for free. so if WTB or WTS not allowed, WTT wont be either
(02-03-2015, 01:42 AM)Sullivan Wrote:  I know there are many others who have made their profiles for this that I'm sure are better than the ones I've made.

However, I'd happily trade it, or even release it, for a good lcoa gil farming duty profile. My current one is only netting like 42k g/ph with 4 i116 blms.

Not sure if WTT is allowed here though.

Lcoa queues are high ish atm so 42k is pretty good.
Well if anyone wants them just PM I guess, unless enough people want me to post them on here