Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average
Post-Patch: Known Issues Updates
  • In Combat status checks for Skill Manager - found 1 potential issue, patched, changes live
  • Potential pet skill issue - issue not yet found
  • Fates with Atma - found issue, patch tested, changes live
  • Issue with Saving Markers - issue found, patched, changes live
  • Companions - patched, changes live
  • Crafting needs to resume after eating - patched, changes live

SkillManager Specific
  • Player centered instant-AOE Spells - patched, changes live
  • Limiting spells marked In Combat - color=#800000]altered, changed live[/color]

Please remove/disable any addons before posting as well, some of have been found to conflict and cause issues with current code.

Feel free to post any problems here so I can consolidate them. Please stick to actual problems and not just things you want.
After specifying the companion will be called under Grind mode, the character just repetitively hopped on and off the chocobo when needing to travel, with the error message "companion is already summoned".
(02-07-2015, 01:50 PM)alancat Wrote:  After specifying the companion will be called under Grind mode, the character just repetitively hopped on and off the chocobo when needing to travel, with the error message "companion is already summoned".

I get the same thing, also the bot doesn't even attempt to avoid AOE anymore, even though it's queued action is showing as AVOIDING. It just stands there slapping things.

The chocobo attempting to be summoned and mounted seems to happen when you're riding and something agro's you to hit you, the bot will try to continue on its way, then intentionally get off the chocobo and start fighting. After this, it cannot mount properly unless I stop then restart the bot.
Is the potential issue with Unspoiled Markers the one where the markers are being removed if you leave zone? If so I can confirm it's all markers, not just unspoiled, and try to provide more info in case it helps at all.

If I'm in a zone I've (prior to patch yesterday) used markers in and open the Marker List, my markers are present. I can create new markers that work great. However, If I leave the zone and go back, one of two things happen.

If the same minion instance is running, the markers revert to the markers of the previous zone I was in. (Originally created markers in Moraby, ported to Bentbranch, returned to Moraby and then the markers that show are from Bentbranch).

I tested closing minion before returning to the zone and when I did that and opened minion back in Moraby, using the above example, the marker list is completely empty.

So every time I left Moraby I had to re-create my silver sovereign markers.

I don't know if any of this is useful but I thought I'd throw it out there just in case.
all my BLMs keep running out of MP using the default profile since the recent update
re-downloaded/installed several times, issue remains
In new bot's patch,
When I add unspoiled point marker in a mesh map, all unspoiled point( and others) marker in the mesh map are deleted.
I'm so sad...
When crafting with food it eats food and starts crafting the first time fine, when food runs out it reapplies food but does not continue crafting.
Also seen here:
http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Not-retu...ter-eating

:)
Updated~
NVM post... must not have gotten latest update. Working OK
That fix should've gone out with the one a couple hours ago.