Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average
Post-Patch: Known Issues Updates
Last patch seems to have broken crafting, as a lot of crafting profiles not working properly. When they were working fine two days ago.
Some skills work, some don't.
With the most recent update i ran into an teleport issues.

In party when 2 bots are in the same zone and one teleports the other bots auto accept even if they shouldnt.

ie. bot A is a task or two ahead of bot B in a quest profile and tp's to zone X from zone Y. Bot B still needs to do a quest in zone Y but accepts TP to zone X anyways, automatically TP's back to zone Y. bot A takes that TP back to zone Y.... they basically just tp eachother between the two zones

This will happen with paranoid option enabled in cities fairly frequently I would imagine.
I can confirm the crafting problem. Was using a crafting profile to make an item prior to the update no problem after update it messes up. The only skill I know for sure that wasn't firing was Piece by Piece. And YES I tested it with a completely new install with NO addons just the vanilla bot. The bot was in crafting mode and it starts the craft fine but it seems to be skipping a whole bunch of steps. I don't see any errors in the console about the missed skills in fact the skills that I know should be going off don't even show up.

With regards to gathering. I've noticed now that if I enable the bot from my personal house it will not move. An error shows up in the console:
failed with [string "C:\Games\FFXIV Minion\Luamods\/ffxivminion/ffxiv_common_cne.lua"]:1180 Destination position is invalid.
The bot just stands there and won't teleport. If I go to some place like Limsa Lominsa the bot will teleport to the gathering zone.
You can't use questing with 2 bots in a party. A) You'll eventually get stuck on a duty kill task where you have to break up the party anyway. B) Questing needs to occasionally accept Yes/No dialogs, which will result in exactly what you see happening, which is accepting teleports.

The bot doesn't know how to navigate from your personal house, therefore.. error message.

If you have a skill profile that's not working for crafting, please attach it here, along with what type of item it is used to craft.
Here's a profile that I know worked before the update that broke crafting. It's one of Sebbs' profiles(97v16).
It seems to do the following now:
Comfort Zone
Inner Quiet
Careful Synthesis II
Constantly Loops Steady Hand II unless Tricks of the Trade procs then it does that and goes back to Steady Hand II
The first time Comfort Zone wears it will recast it then go back to the Steady Hand II/Tricks of the Trade loop
When CP gets below ~60-70 CP it will do Hasty Touch, Great Strides, Byregot's Blessing and then finish the craft with Careful Synthesis II

I am using it on weaver to make Twinthread. Hopefully this is of some help.

Attached Files
.rar   97 v16.rar (Size: 1.43 KB / Downloads: 3)