Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Post-Patch: Known Issues Updates
I also have a problem with gathering.
Example: My bot mines 2-3 unspoiled nodes successfully. Then after he mines platinum ore, he stops, he changes location name to the next one: native gold, and console tells that it has teleported, but in reality he is still sitting in the same place. These things are happening with almost all miner 2 star unspoiled nodes
Zone change/Teleport fix - confirmed (for me, so far)

I have been using Grind quite frequently lately while also teleporting all over the place when the bot isn't enabled, with the same settings as before when it was always caused my client to crash. So far i have yet to disconnect since a couple of days ago.

Haven't seen anyone say anything so thought i'd share my experience. Thank you guys for getting this fixed as quickly as you did! /bow
AutoStart bot not working.

hi guys, can you please double check this? when my bot disconnects, it doesn't AutoStart even though the option's already ticked.
Click the option. Click Ctrl + L.

See if it then saves the option.
Wow. Thank you fxfire. I disabled the auto equip and my minion can gather now.
Thanks alot!
I don't know if its due to a recent change, but Marker priority doesn't seem to be working properly. I am new to gathering so it is likely user error. I have had it leave a marker and move to one that is too high a level, so it just stands there. Removing the marker from list solves it, but priority doesn't seem to do anything for me.
Marker manager set to single marker or marker list?
It was on the default Market List. I'll just use single marker for leveling, thanks.
I don't know what happened, but my bot stopped working overnight

I notice that when i start it, it wont find the grind marker i placed, but instead equip one of my gearsets, and just stand there. nothing shows up in the console as well, just the line that confirms that the mesh was loaded

ive been SBing with the module found on this forum, but no problems have been reported there, so im not sure if it is that module that is interfering with minio
anytime you have issues remove any addons you have and try a fresh install. if issue still exsists then report. also untick autoequip see if that helps.