Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average
Post-Patch: Known Issues Updates
I am not sure if the mudras thing is related to the
In Combat status checks for Skill Manager - found 1 potential issue, patched, changes live point, but before silence profile used to work pretty damn good and after patch is broken same with blm evo for sme reason its still not casting flare and I just launched bot (which means i should have gotten the latest fix)
I uploaded a fixed version of BLM Evo to its thread. I don't know anything about Silence's Ninja profile, but the default one was updated, so you'll have to make do with that until he uploads a new copy.
(02-07-2015, 11:21 PM)Ace Wrote:  I uploaded a fixed version of BLM Evo to its thread. I don't know anything about Silence's Ninja profile, but the default one was updated, so you'll have to make do with that until he uploads a new copy.

Yeah, after seeing that you uploaded a fixed version of the BLM Evo one now I know for sure that the skill manager was updated :P. Thank you for updating it though!
Teleporting while gathering (I tested with mining) is not working with Paranoid on or off or any PC's in range.
http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Teleport...-gathering
:)
Thanks for the quick fixes!
Will look into the teleport gathering, although I'm not sure why anybody wants to be banned so badly.
Assist Mode (skill manager) skill that need to target player is may have a bug in it.
example Miasma 2 (sch or smn), skipping range check, same for Steel Cyclone (war), Circle of Scorn (PLD), Flash (PLD)
hello when we use the taskmanager and the script for animus book for kill specific mob the bot kill all mobs in the area and not only the whitelist mob, i also try to make a grind marker mob for a specific mob and it's the same problem the bot kill all mob in the area
would have been nice to read some notice that skill manager was replaced.
Bot doesn't start if you only have HQ mats. Said no materials.