Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average
Post-Patch: Known Issues Updates
Ace - resume crafting after food seems to be working now.
:)
Im not sure if this is an issue or not but I am new to the DUTY profile. It doesnt seem to loot anything. tried copperbell HM , WP , Halatali HM. none of them loot. Any feedback is appreciated
Since the Connection update was implemented, there seems to be an issue with them not working.

In Coerthas I am unable to grind unattended now as the bot wont' use the connections properly and just goes in circles unable to make the jump.

Note* this was working perfectly before this update.

Cheers.
Ok I don't know if it has been fixed yet but Monday between 8-11pm est on occasion I would get the bot tryin to continue to summon the chocolate even tho already out. Also even though I do not have use aetheryt selected keeps tryin to teleport to it. And evac point is set correctly. The Marker manager is not in lua folder. Should I delete and do a clean instal?
Thank you for your time and help....
When starting to fate grind in Coerthas with Paranoid mode on, the bot runs around in circles at the Aetherryte makeing himself prety obvious. Have already spotted 2 minion users this way...
I think the avoid aoe for archer and bard is not working...
its working for another class...
but in archer it just stand still and keep attacking even if the aoe is being cast against it...
just restarted it, now it always crashes when building the navmesh.

edit: redownloaded the bot, still crashing.
But it seems to be limited to "North Shroud", other areas don't make it crash

edit2: Outer La Noscea too, maybe I just had luck with Coerthas

this is the error I get from FFXIV before it crashes:
[Image: Zq0BNeK.png]
(sry for the german error, but the important part should be the error code I guess)
after today's update i noticed a large amount of crash upon teleport , tested on 2 different computers, with MSE antivirus, no vpn. it happens after teleporting in a zone, right before it build/load mesh. hope it can help

(02-10-2015, 03:34 PM)GotDamned Wrote:  just restarted it, now it always crashes when building the navmesh.

edit: redownloaded the bot, still crashing.
But it seems to be limited to "North Shroud", other areas don't make it crash

edit2: Outer La Noscea too, maybe I just had luck with Coerthas

this is the error I get from FFXIV before it crashes:
[Image: Zq0BNeK.png]
(sry for the german error, but the important part should be the error code I guess)

seems like you need to do an update of your graphic card , do u have an Nvidia one by any luck ? if yes, that's mostly where the problem come from.
It was working fine before I updated the bot, pretty sure it isn't the Graphics-card
Especially since it still works in some areas
im still getting the spin in coertas even after the update. when u go north for spruce logs it works fine, but when u go south for darksteel it spins around then somehow jumps down and spins in the tunnel below