Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Post-Patch: Known Issues Updates
thanks fx, hope I can continue using the bot tomorrow, those books are a pita xD
For Duty, the Loot Options seem to be broken. I have it set to pass and it's lotting on none gear items.
I think the AOE avoider only works for melee classes at the moment. I just tested it on my monk and it dodges most of the AOE in fates. When I went back to my BLM, the bot just stands there casting spells and not even trying to dodge AOEs.
So was in east than doing high bridge chain fate when it started tryin to continuously the choco... So far have not had the teleporting issue any longer... Did fate in aleport for almost 2hrs with no problem...

Ok south shroud not all but for some fates when they spawn teleports to ather before running to fate... I do not have use aetheryt selected...
(02-10-2015, 06:28 PM)dreambluff Wrote:  I think the AOE avoider only works for melee classes at the moment. I just tested it on my monk and it dodges most of the AOE in fates. When I went back to my BLM, the bot just stands there casting spells and not even trying to dodge AOEs.

Thats what happen with the archer...
but my WHM did aviod aoe....
this needs to be fixed.. expecially when doing fate with one hit kill aoe >.<
is there a new set up or something for gathering now or is it still broken? my bot still wont move to nodes. i set up just like i done in the past and it wont move to nodes..
with the latest update, I often get booted out when teleporting to a different map
Have had problems as SCH with FATE "Surprise" in Upper La Noscea, it seems to unsync.

Seems that it still does the error "Companion already summoned." happens frequency when a debuff is applied such as paralyze. It happens occasionally with a debuff as well that it would spam the message.
The game keep crashing every time i teleport to another zone.
I am not sure what it is but today every time when I move to a new zone my client just closes out. Any idea what might be causing it?