Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Post-Patch: Known Issues Updates
Was fine the first update after the maintenance now WTF!!
i had one crash when using the games "teleport" yesterday*(2/12/15) , maybe around 6pm PST . Below are what i was doing prior to the crash:

9 bots running. 8 farming instances, 9th(the one that crashed) being used manually to do beast tribe quests
Resolution for all windows : 1280x720 windowed
Addons: DutySwitch
Hacks Enabled: Repair, Skip Cutscene, Skip Dialogue, Click to Move, Click to Teleport
Programs Running:
1)Memory Cleaner: I dont know if i had this running or not, it's usually running so i want to say yes
2) Firefox: Pretty sure i had a browser open at the time
3) Nvidia GeForce Experience
4) Foobar2000

I started off in limsa and ported to north shroud and accepted ixali quests. After i had all my quests i ported to coerthas and the game window closed/crashed after the port spell completed.
loot function > still lots any even if set to pass
I'm switching zones without bot running , without devmodule running .
Crash When After the map move and go several times Aetherytes teleport,
Before the logo comes out(logo is local name's logo)
no error log and crash quickly.
mse antivirus only
Resolution for all windows : 1600*900 windowed
Addons: none
Hacks Enabled: none

I deleted everything. I redownloaded FFXIVMinion. Ran it and tested it again for gathering. Its still not working.
Everything is completely stock as it came.

I run on windows 7 ultimate, I run game client borderless window mode, 1920x1080 resolution.
Things I got running other then FFXIV client is skype, NVIDIA Gefore Experience, and Input Directer (slave) cmamd.
I got disabled do atma, do fates, do fates only from grind mode cos i know in the past it will go do that if i have them enabled.
Hacks I have enabled. Repair, paranoid, teleport, skip cutscenes, skip dialog, click to move, click to teleport.
I tried disabled and enabling other things while gathering mode is enable but it dosent make any diffence.
One thing i noticed very odd that i never saw before last ffxiv patch is. when i first load minion when its loading and says building navigtion mesh window. My whole screen is covered with huge fonts that looked like chinese grammar.

Other then that. I dont know what else you need from me. I tried several map zones and they all dont work.
I make sure I got markers up with the proper type name under 1st slot to gather. My character wont move to any nodes. Now if click on the node the bot will use skills and gather the shard I have set up the marker for but once the gathering node is done my character will not move on its own to the following node.
Hi,

Anyone know if crash when teleporting has been fixed yet. I keep getting it and its annoying as fuck
(02-13-2015, 12:03 PM)xrizonx Wrote:  Hi,

Anyone know if crash when teleporting has been fixed yet. I keep getting it and its annoying as fuck

If you keep getting it, then it's not fixed Snicker

Go to http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-WE-NEED-...3#pid89053 to help developers find the problem please
. sorry
I deleted everything. I redownloaded FFXIVMinion. Ran it and tested it again for gathering. Its still not working.
Everything is completely stock as it came.

I run on windows 7 ultimate, I run game client borderless window mode, 1920x1080 resolution.
Things I got running other then FFXIV client is skype, NVIDIA Gefore Experience, and Input Directer (slave) cmamd.
I got disabled do atma, do fates, do fates only from grind mode cos i know in the past it will go do that if i have them enabled.
Hacks I have enabled. Repair, paranoid, teleport, skip cutscenes, skip dialog, click to move, click to teleport.
I tried disabled and enabling other things while gathering mode is enable but it dosent make any diffence.
One thing i noticed very odd that i never saw before last ffxiv patch is. when i first load minion when its loading and says building navigtion mesh window. My whole screen is covered with huge fonts that looked like chinese grammar.

Other then that. I dont know what else you need from me. I tried several map zones and they all dont work.
I make sure I got markers up with the proper type name under 1st slot to gather. My character wont move to any nodes. Now if click on the node the bot will use skills and gather the shard I have set up the marker for but once the gathering node is done my character will not move on its own to the following node.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re posted because my issue hasn't being resolved. I haven't being able to use minion since last patch for gathering. I already explained the above multiple times. What do I need to configure or what else do you need from me.
Yeah. My miner won't move at all. Unless I manually target a node it will go to it, use the skills and gather what I have set to gather.

I did what your saying. I opened my console and i'm getting this spam message that says

failed with [string "C:\User\Destktop\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\/ffxivminion_common_cne.lua"]:2444: attempt to index local 'weaponDetails' (a nil value)