Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
new to all this....
is there a way to set the bot up to farm hides or other things i need for my crafts? please and thank you. like i said im new to all this and dont know much about it. any info or a link would be amazing. =D
Yes, you'd have to be a little more specific though on what you want to gather.
just like skins from mobs for leather working, hippo skins, giant toads skins, hog skins.
(02-17-2015, 11:54 PM)calibeaner916 Wrote:  just like skins from mobs for leather working, hippo skins, giant toads skins, hog skins.

First create a grind marker near the mobs you want to farm. Open up the MarkerManager and hit the new marker button.

[Image: 9ec0aaf2f8.jpg]

For specific mob killing, target a mob you want to kill and hit the whitelist target button.

[Image: 493daae736.jpg]

Set the bot mode to grind. After that's done, go back to the marker manager window and set the marker mode to single marker, marker type to grind and select your new marker from the marker name dropdown list.

[Image: 8e5a251a59.jpg]

Make sure the fate options are off in the grind settings unless you want to fate grind as well.
wow thank you very much! did not know the response would be this awesome! =)
yeah latty is good, i also suggest reading all the tutorials above that explain everything he just said.
What paranoid do?
its so you dont TP when people are near you