Poll: what to do first?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Duty without TP

37 44.05%
Materia assimilator

6 7.14%
Desynthesis

16 19.05%
MB Interaction

8 9.52%
Recipe Choosing

10 11.90%
wife aggro holder

7 8.33%
Total 84 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.81 Average
Requests for minion API
Desynthesis would be very very intersting. something like turn 2 could churn out rediculous amounts of gil with auto desynth.
Duty without teleport is #1 the most important thing ever. If they in any way can do it I would probably prise them to the heavens. Really, after ban wave of ban wave this the most important wanted ever!
duty without tp for sure
I have a lua module that queues for a duty then switches mode to kill mobs.

I need to finish setting up grind markers and have a way that the bot exits at a certain point.

Again due to work. A 1 month old daughter and a wife my time is a little limited right now. And deciding if chocobo or this is more important to me.
I've been waiting for a vendor NPC function that automatically vendors all items in your inventory.

It gets really annoying having to clear the inventories of 8+ bots by hand.
(03-02-2015, 05:35 PM)kitanoi Wrote:  I have a lua module that queues for a duty then switches mode to kill mobs.

I need to finish setting up grind markers and have a way that the bot exits at a certain point.

Again due to work. A 1 month old daughter and a wife my time is a little limited right now. And deciding if chocobo or this is more important to me.

That sounds cool but way more work then Chocobo should totally do bird racing first!