Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average
Change to Ninja Mudras
I've been trying to find anything in the patch notes, but has anyone noticed a change in the speed at which Ninja mudras have been registering? I stopped playing mine a while ago, but just started banging on a dummy and I noticed the mudras were lightning fast compared to what they were (which is to say they were like quicksand before). Has anyone noticed this? And is anyone still working on a NIN profile? The current default one doesn't utilize the mudras to their full effect (no huton, suiton, fuma shuriken from what I can see from testing)
i noticed it also , and currently working on building my nin profile.
I havent heard anything from it and I do agree with you since I main a NIN so I am always on the lookout for a better NIN profile

At the moment, Im getting bunnies for no reason and cant figure out why or theres time where when the bot finishes up cooking up the mudras, it doesnt trigger it and just goes on the combo resulting a bunny
that's mainly because between each mudra casts, the bot do a spinning edge or something else, resulting in a fail since there must be nothing bewteen each mudras cast to work. that's something im currently working on my own profile.

atm the only way i i found to fix that is to avoid doing stuff like throwing dagger ect.. also have made all my GCD's in between ninjutsus . i have like a 90% well working profile atm, which isnt good enough for me. so far for now , nin profiles gave me the most head ache % .
If you need a tester, I can test it however I am sure that if you post the profile in this section - you'll find alot more people testing the profile due to how the stock profile is not quite working as it should be yet.
i will once i'll be 99% happy with the profile :) and tbh most of people just download and gives no feed back so ...
The stock profile keeps on getting bunnies even without movement and/or taking damage from mobs

Back then, you can somehow avoid the bunnies by not making the character move and I dont believe it had any problems with it taking damage as well

Not sure what happened with recent updates at the moment
fwiw the stock does have some decent dps output. I was truly happy with the old profile iSilence had but he quit playing and is no longer supporting his. For a while I was rewriting the If I could see that profile in the current skill manager format it would be a glorious day.
(03-09-2015, 09:17 PM)ApplePorgy Wrote:  fwiw the stock does have some decent dps output. I was truly happy with the old profile iSilence had but he quit playing and is no longer supporting his. For a while I was rewriting the If I could see that profile in the current skill manager format it would be a glorious day.

I agree iSilence's profile for NIN was pretty good however he deleted it unfortuantely
(03-09-2015, 11:39 PM)iDownload Wrote:  
(03-09-2015, 09:17 PM)ApplePorgy Wrote:  fwiw the stock does have some decent dps output. I was truly happy with the old profile iSilence had but he quit playing and is no longer supporting his. For a while I was rewriting the If I could see that profile in the current skill manager format it would be a glorious day.

I agree iSilence's profile for NIN was pretty good however he deleted it unfortuantely

I still have copies of it