Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
My NIN Profile
Here's a rework of the current ninja profile that comes with the bot .
a lot of things wasnt working fine so i did reworked it to make it less buggy.

IT'S A BETA-TEST PROFILE I'm not totally 100% happy of the profile. (I'm never 100% happy anyway)

i removed some things who for me are useless , i'm explaining .

first off, the major problem that have the bot is mudras and bunnies .

so i decided to remove katon and doton from it , mostly you uses this in AOE. the major thing is u almost NEVER use it ( except in maybe crystal towers which is pretty useless as you always have some brds AOEing in mass).

i also removed death blossom for the same reason, and because it's a TP pump .

with those adjusts , it comes with 80% less bunnies.

I also reworked a little the Burst phase . having some goods numbers with parse .

I REPEAT THIS IS A BETA-TEST PROFILE

Feel free to report me problems and suggestions .

Also please dont just download , and says "it doesnt work...." .

Some Thank you also are more than welcome . It doesnt cost a harm and a leg to do .

Enjoy !!!

Attached Files
.rar   Ninja Evo.rar (Size: 2.97 KB / Downloads: 211)
I will test and compare dps with the normal profile right away

the deleted death blossom and doton / katon sounds good tho, that always botheres me

Well, as for now in a dps parse it did not make a difference -

I will be using this from now on and report when I see some bugs
(03-12-2015, 10:52 AM)Kyle Wrote:  so i decided to remove katon and doton from it , mostly you uses this in AOE. the major thing is u almost NEVER use it ( except in maybe crystal towers which is pretty useless as you always have some brds AOEing in mass).

So why not put them on filters instead of disabling? I feel you about not wanting them on all the time and that is why I put all AoE's on filter 2 and Buff's on filter 1. Either way works but I like being able to AoE if need be.
What's the DPS average with this one (or the one with the bot since illua said they are the same)?
i open up with 1000+ / 960 ~ in burst phase , and avg dps of 560 . ninja lv 128

@dNh301 : because often people forget to deactivate filters and then when they jump on another job they sometimes forget filters on/off from the previous.
would be better to disable moves like perfect dodge so you can use it on your own though :D but overall its pretty good
well with iLvl 108 and shiva wep i got around 450dps

besides i noticed in battles the mudras will fail if you switch targets in between so i got a few bunnys unfortunately

if i come up with my own rotation I get a little more because i'll use the off-cd's differently but for assisting its really awesome if youre a little lazy or got problems with rotations. You can actually use it for endgame content aswell since it does the reddit rotation without messing up with aoe stuff when add phases come up.

So far, I was making alot more damage then most of other party members (even ilvl 120 ninjas / monks with similar rotation) with that profile so

awesome work i appreciate and recommend it!
you gonna have this problem with any nin profiles tho
Did about 540 DPS on a dummy (i118 with sasuke's blades, no zeta) I believe I only pull roughly 450 DPS in on the other one every time I've tried it on my NIN.
sat well over 590-600. Beautiful. I dont have any critiques yet this works splendidly.