Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
My NIN Profile
You shouldn't need a filter for slashing debuff handling, it's built in to the profile.
(03-25-2015, 04:12 AM)Ace Wrote:  You shouldn't need a filter for slashing debuff handling, it's built in to the profile.
I know but sometimes the war is a split second late on his and id rather just hold off. In the cases where id like to fit it in I can just spam the hotkey for it to wedge it in as needed.
Those are precious key spams that could be used to call the warrior lots of mean names for being a scrub though..
(03-25-2015, 03:02 PM)Ace Wrote:  Those are precious key spams that could be used to call the warrior lots of mean names for being a scrub though..

SnickerSnicker
Profile still works well however I tested the stock and both works great now

I believe Ace (or someone else) mustve improved the skill manager or the skill profile either way, the bunnies have been drastically reduced

Tested both profiles - average 0-2 bunnies now with runs

Tip: when the bot finishes the combination and your about to switch targets, just trigger the skill manually (pressing one button wouldnt hurt than getting a bunny therefore wasting 20 secs of CD)
Has anyone noticed a significant increase in bunnies on this recently? The first refresh of huton seems to bunny 90% of the time for me now and I can't figure out why.
Check 
dude i like it a lot thank you for your work :)
(05-23-2015, 12:24 AM)HaltPolis Wrote:  Has anyone noticed a significant increase in bunnies on this recently? The first refresh of huton seems to bunny 90% of the time for me now and I can't figure out why.

me also....dont know why
Love the profile!

But about the bunnies, yes..I suddenly started to have issues as well.

Then I added the leatrix Latency fix (used it since EQ2 time4s :D ) and woha..
For me it made a BIG change.

Try it out (http://www.leatrix.com/leatrix-latency-fix) and see if it helps you.

PS: this is nothing like the WTF thingy..it's also free :)
I was looking into this profile, and it seems to work well. One thing I have found is that there is a skill set for "Prev Combo Skill NOT = " on 42 for the huton. Moving that to the line above seems to fix this issue....