Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
Scholar Profile with DPS and Sacred Soil Filters
This is a modified version of the scholar profile included with Minion. I've been running it for a couple of months and it works pretty well I think with only the occasional glitch. I've used it in the first and second binding coil of bahamut, world of darkness, primal extremes, etc.

It can swiftcast resurrect any party or alliance member.

It can cast physick on any party or alliance member (I did this to help with the Crystal Tower Raids).

Filter 1: Will enable Miasma, Bio II, Bio, Aero, Ruin, Ruin II, and Shadow Flare.

Filter 2: Will enable Rouse (Situational) and Sacred Soil (This one is a little hit or miss, mostly due to party members always moving around. It is set to cast your target. Personally, I don't let the bot cast this as Sacred Soil is really situational and the bot isn't ideal for this type of skill.)

Pet (Healer Type): The pet is set to automatically be on obey when summoned. I've had a little trouble getting the pets to work correctly since the update to skill manager last month. Depending on what I'm running, I'll just issue a "Sic" command to the pet or control the pet manually. Most of the pet commands (Whispering Dawn, Fey Covenant, Fey Illumination) are situational as well (same as Sacred Soil) and I prefer to have these available for emergencies. The pet will use the basic heal (Embrace) all on its own when in "Obey".

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1tjzespegbljt3...s.lua?dl=0
How did you do Shadow Flare? I thought ground targeting was not currently do-able in minion?
I don't remember when, but ground targeting has been in for a couple of months now at least.

You just need to set the target as "Ground Target".
Shock!!
Theres me using default profiles for my Scholar, always having to disable the bot to get a sacred soil and shadowflare off!!.
(03-31-2015, 01:41 PM)Bhaal Wrote:  Shock!!
Theres me using default profiles for my Scholar, always having to disable the bot to get a sacred soil and shadowflare off!!.

yeah its beeen several months since ground targeting been added in, i would say probably 4 if not longer.
Im noticing an issue with swiftcast / rez combos.
Both the default scholar profile and this one are able to do Swiftcast and summon eos fine.
But when someone dies in my party or in alliance - its not triggering the swiftcast.

It used to work on the default one - like - instant rez.
But it doesnt seem to be doing it now?
Is there anything I should try doing to get it working?
Eg: Delete profiles then redownload etc?
hi i love your work, i make some new config in your profil; i share it if you want check it :

filter 1 : i add cast selene fairy with your dps mode and cleric stance ( party hp <80% cleric off ]
filter 2 : i add cast eos fairy and succor's cast after using when the skill is free

add protect when member of party need it
add stoneskin for caster and dps
add leeches required : Target Hp% > 70
add alone of debuff for leeches (1,3,7,9,10,13,15,17,18,26,28,124,181,14,273,323,64,270) i add debuff id when i find one in dungeon

i try to config pet action, coming soon

i hope you apreciate, and u can make the perfect profile skill :D

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f76u0pk5t9etpd...2.lua?dl=0

note :

i'll add leeches skill for the fairy debuff soon
For the resurrection + swift cast idk why it doesn't work :/
For stoneskin buff , sometime, he does'nt want cast it on some dps or caster