Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.06 Average
Qn: Is there any way to disable Stealth? (Disabling via mark doesn't work for me)
well okay. i think a "constructive" comment or piece of feedback would be it would be cool if there was like a stealth radius setting or have an option to not stealth around passive mobs.. like how far it checks from your character for mobs. i'm willing to accept random deaths from mobs. mobs don't patrol as aggressively in this game as they do in others

it's not really a big deal if you're farming for mats to craft with or to sell. but for leveling it slows the pace considerably.
It doesn't trigger on passives, and the radius is at the bare minimum it possibly can be. Any lower, and you'll get pinged, I promise you.

The code is in c_stealth:evaluate() in the ffxiv_common_cne.lua file inside of LuaMods\ffxivminion. I suggest you leave it alone, but I can't stop you from tearing it up.
what's interesting is i gained a level or two and went back to a spot i was at before and now the bot doesn't stealth at all. i suspect it know what levels mobs become passive at even if they're hostile. for reference i'm level 32 and the mobs around me are level 20.
correct this is hardcoded in to the bot now.
This ain't my first rodeo.