Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
minion randomly delting skill profile
I mean, you know you have to hit the "Save Profile" button in order to save your edits, right? If you make modifications, and don't save it, it tosses out everything you did.
(03-26-2015, 02:38 PM)tiberian1985 Wrote:  then again no they are all self edited profiles with differnt names than the standart profiles coming with the minion.
as far as i know the update only "replacing" the standart profiles

2nd i never run any malware programms/anti virus programm etc i manually checking my process
most of time when i am editing my profiles then again they all name different than the standart profles like tookenwood etc etc
and bam the full profile randomly get wiped with reload or restarting the game.

same thing happens to the battle class profiles whenever i edite something it turn out on next restart the whole profile is gone

and you are naming the profile and hitting the save button?
well no i dont save those because its just temp. even if it toss out everything i did before editing it shouldnt completly wipe the whole profile and just "move" back to before editing right?
you need to name it and save it
the profiles are named like tokkenwood!!! all i do is editing some skills here and there with that profile without renaming or saving
well ofc then it wont stay the same. you need to save it after you make changes...