Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
New Field (3/23/15)
Hi all,

I've added a field to skillmanager called "Current Action NOT", and the purpose of it is to prevent overhealing, double-buffing, and probably other uses that I haven't gotten to.

The "Scholar" profile was updated to show examples, which can be seen on the Physick and Adloquium abilities.

Most, if not all, healing/debuff skills have an after-effect "action" that occurs while the actual healing or buffing/debuffing is taking place. Adding these into the "Current Action NOT" effectively prevents re-healing while the client is currently processing another heal or effect on a target. These numbers come from the "action" field, in the PlayerInfo section of devmonitor.

Let me know if you guys have any questions about this.
Sounds like a great improvement Ace! Thanks! I look forward to playing around with it.
thank you, will check
As a side note, for some things, the "action" attribute will update too slowly to be useful. Originally, mudras/ninjutsu used this as the primary check, and it is very safe, but very slow however, since the "action" takes a while to catch up, and can also at times provide a false positive for cast verifications. This is not to say it couldn't be used for such things if you wanted, but, just know that it won't be perfect for all scenarios.