Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How Can i Caft 1 HQ & 1 NQ Ingredient? Is it possible?
ive been trying to figure this out for awhile now.
no atm it will only use all HQ for a specific craft.

so say the craft takes 3 items

3 of item A
2 of item B
1 of item C

HQ of item A
NQ of Item B and C

it will use 3 HQ for item A
and it will use NQ for the rest as long as you dont have HQ of those mats in your bag.

there is no way currently to make it use 1 HQ of item A and 1 NQ of item A.
would it be possible to chnage this if i learn lua. i know c++ and javascript currently.
no, this is handled internally and there is no way to set special cases for certain recipes. Try to remove the HQ items you don't want to use from your inventory.
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
the bot will alwas use HQ mats if they are in ur inveter

if u have one HQ mat and one NQ mat the bot will mix them to gerver for the carfting
what he is trying to do is

he has 3 mats

mat A HQ version
mat A NQ version
mat B NQ Version

he wants to use 1 HQ mat A 1 NQ mat A and then mat B. which can not be done.
(04-24-2015, 07:51 AM)HansW Wrote:  no, this is handled internally and there is no way to set special cases for certain recipes. Try to remove the HQ items you don't want to use from your inventory.

For certain things a split of a material is required (to maximize profit and gain the min amount of quality required) 1 NQ of mat A and one HQ of mat A. Is there any possibility of this being implemented in the future? Something like when you select your craft and hit the arrow up for HQ mats (from the ingame UI) it 'remembers' that selection for subsequent crafts?
(04-24-2015, 05:23 PM)Rustyclippers Wrote:  
(04-24-2015, 07:51 AM)HansW Wrote:  no, this is handled internally and there is no way to set special cases for certain recipes. Try to remove the HQ items you don't want to use from your inventory.

For certain things a split of a material is required (to maximize profit and gain the min amount of quality required) 1 NQ of mat A and one HQ of mat A. Is there any possibility of this being implemented in the future? Something like when you select your craft and hit the arrow up for HQ mats (from the ingame UI) it 'remembers' that selection for subsequent crafts?

atm nothing in the works
probably for the best, more important things to work on :). Its something I would use but can easily live without.
actualy this is costinme about 4+hours a day since my bot solely crafts the same thing excpty when its making teh hq ingreds but it only needs one so i ahev to make twice as many hq instead of using quick synth for nq ingred 1/1