Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average
I thought minion blocked friend requests
I know the bot can change to /busy when changing to one of the bot modes but I forget which one.

Is it within the API to automatically set yourself to /busy when launching the bot on any mode? The 2 things I wish it would save when the launcher starts the bot is auto /busy and auto disable rendering.
/busy is just as obvious that you are botting then having a friend request except everyone can see it.
we will look into that and try to add either some auto decline feature or a new api function to decline
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
The chances of being friended while afk by a white knight is pretty slim for a duty bot. do player searches on the common areas.... shit you friends list would be full before you finished adding blm bots.

The only friend invites (from non gold sellers) I have gotten were from running my bots were on a unspoiled gathering bot. It's not the friend invite that would have led to a ban, it would be the report from the same players who were whispering me saying things like "man do you ever sleep".
(03-30-2015, 11:52 PM)Cichard Wrote:  /busy is just as obvious that you are botting then having a friend request except everyone can see it.
I think /busy is becoming a bit more common due to RMT spam since people generally just communicate with people in their FCs/linkshells. I agree with your general premise, though; auto-declining friend requests is pretty obvious.