Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
PvP markers not working properly?
Hi,

I was doing some frontlines today using Ace's mesh with 2 markers and noticed that once the marker timer hits 0, the bot stays right where it is. It never goes to the next marker in the list. I have it set to marker list, not single marker--why is this happening? Are PvP markers broken currently?

note: When my character dies, the bot switches markers but that's the only time this happens. So what usually happens is bot goes to mid-> 2 mins later the market node spawns -> bot stays at mid, dies -> bot goes to market marker and stays there for the rest of the game or until vote kicked by another player.

Thanks
Bump...I really want to get this working! Anyone who does frontlines regularly who can offer any insight?
I am also having a similar issue. I have one marker in the centre. Currently after the bot dies it summons the mount and then just stays in the spawn area. If i switch the bot off and on it will walk out of spawn and go towards middle marker again. This behavior repeats every time bot dies.

In the past I have not had this issue. I also did not change any settings from when it was working.