Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average
Dead Party (Skill Target)
(04-08-2015, 11:39 AM)bizzmo Wrote:  Any updates on this one?

Swiftcast->raise combo will never get executed unless there's dead party member. You can't target yourself and validate if you are dead, it's not how it was setup previously.

There is another thread with similar issues if you follow this link to the skill manager section and read post #2 and 5.

LINK

what i am saying is all self buffs, like swiftcast, transpose, manawall anything that puts a buff on the player have to be set to target=player other wise they dont get used.

Then i set aoe conditions allies >=1 , ally range 20y Allies HP%<1 as conditions set for swift cast. this has been the only way for me to get swift cast to fire off to be used when there is a dead ally. Because its a buff on the player Target=dead ally or party doesnt work for swift cast.

this is the only way ive ever been able to get this set up to work.
@Ace: Ok, I'll test the debugging and see what i can find out.

@Cichard: Thank you, I'll test your setup.
Well, both of my characters works fine with it. I'll be pushing an update for the default Scholar profile that uses it as an example.
(04-10-2015, 03:18 AM)Ace Wrote:  Well, both of my characters works fine with it. I'll be pushing an update for the default Scholar profile that uses it as an example.

Thank you.

The swiftcast + ress is working again.