Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average
Frontlines - Slaughter
Updated mesh, for use with Frontlines (Slaughter). Updates will be posted as I make them.
There will be a separate post in the addons section for a module that contains the new Frontlines mode once it is mostly working.

Initial Changes (4/8/15) :
- Added lift OMC's for Maelstrom.
- Tweaked ramp leading to middle for Maelstrom.

Mesh is attached, it does not include markers for now, because the new mode will not use/require markers hopefully. You can copy/paste your existing markers (.info file) from the old Frontlines mesh if you wish to test.

Attached Files
.zip   Frontlines - Slaughter.zip (Size: 1.75 MB / Downloads: 235)
Thank you, will check this right away.
dem queue times though [Image: 201251821324146997.gif] been slow as hell since the 2.55 patch deployed
yeah we need more botters to queue for faster times!
Awesome, slaughter should be easier to bot without being kicked. I would get kicked playing the old frontlines on alt characters (playing, not botting) . You do one little thing thats not perceived by the general population as proper and bam a bunch of baddies get angry and kick. Its rather irritating.

We are talking i've been kicked going to heal another alliance because they dont have healers and my alliance has a surplus. On the same note i could play on my main and finger my buthole running around the map and people wouldn't dare to kick me.

Anyways thanks for the updated mesh. Look forward to using the new module
New mode should be ready soon, have run a few successful matches now without drawing any attention at all.
(04-11-2015, 02:02 AM)Ace Wrote:  New mode should be ready soon, have run a few successful matches now without drawing any attention at all.

Would it works on all aliiances? [Image: NEzut.gif] or is it only for maelstorm.

I'm on twin adder, and I'm very bad at modifying stuffs Complaint
It will work for all alliances, it's just going to be harder for me to sneak into the other team's areas to create the OMC's.
(04-11-2015, 07:59 PM)Ace Wrote:  snip

You are a god! If this new mode works well (noob friendly), you'll be my first ever donation ThumbsUp

EDIT: What's the best job for this currently? Paladin? Seems most people just stay on their side and if you charge in you're dead meat.
i run bard or blm
(04-12-2015, 12:44 AM)Cichard Wrote:  i run bard or blm

Thank you, I will try that. Right now I can't get the markers working very well to have my character jump to the top and the bot just chases a target endlessly (not sure how to fix that). I hope Ace's module smoothes everything out!

Edit: I think I could just take the ramps instead, maybe I'll give that try next time. Not sure how to stop character from chasing though! If anyone knows, please let me know Cutesmile