Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average
Frontlines - Slaughter
If no one else gets it Ill try to get you Twin Adder tomorrow morning EST.
(04-24-2015, 02:05 AM)BlessingsXI Wrote:  If no one else gets it Ill try to get you Twin Adder tomorrow morning EST.

Looks like it might be on you at this point BlessingsXI!
would it work to just tele to adder base and get position manually? I feel like that'd be swifter than waiting for someone to do it.
(04-26-2015, 02:38 AM)RobelAkbel Wrote:  would it work to just tele to adder base and get position manually? I feel like that'd be swifter than waiting for someone to do it.

I'm not sure, I think if that were possible Ace would have already figured out how, but hell if I know.
(04-26-2015, 03:36 AM)dgcool Wrote:  I'm not sure, I think if that were possible Ace would have already figured out how, but hell if I know.

That's fair enough xD
Can't wait for this : O
Thanks Ace for all your hard work!
Hey guys,

I've set the lift marker for one on the pad and one on the platform above but after I take it I automatically turn around and start running into the wall. Does anyone know the fix for this?
(04-26-2015, 07:07 PM)1892 Wrote:  Hey guys,

I've set the lift marker for one on the pad and one on the platform above but after I take it I automatically turn around and start running into the wall. Does anyone know the fix for this?

The mesh won't really work unless you edit it as far as I was able to tell (I deleted the Navmesh around the jump pad and set a single marker at the top - but I'm sure there are other ways to fix it), but to be honest the bot is not worth using in PvP currently without Ace's upcoming module. Right now in PvP it's very clumsy, runs in and dies over and over, does not dodge AoE and will get you reported VERY quickly. I've stop using it for PvP for the time being, don't want a ban.
Yeah I have avoided using the PVP at the moment as well and focused on fishing LOL
When you play as a healer do you sit back at the marker and just heal the party or do you try to kill other people?