Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average
Frontlines - Slaughter
You can't teleport in Frontlines, you'll be instantly 90k'd.
Looks like we'll have to wait on somebody from Adders Devil

Or just release it without Adders, I don't know what people prefer.
So i'm really a noob to this but it basically stays in spawn and AFKs. I tried adding markers over the first teleporter that boosts you up to the center and one up there but it just stays in spawn. Whats the proper way to get it to run that way?
make sure there are nav mesh connecting your respawn area and the fight area, and make sure there are OMC to jump down
(05-04-2015, 04:20 AM)sorun Wrote:  So i'm really a noob to this but it basically stays in spawn and AFKs. I tried adding markers over the first teleporter that boosts you up to the center and one up there but it just stays in spawn. Whats the proper way to get it to run that way?

Also make sure your Bot Mode is set to PVP mode and not GRIND mode (I've made this mistake plenty of times).
(05-04-2015, 02:49 PM)Cichard Wrote:  make sure there are nav mesh connecting your respawn area and the fight area, and make sure there are OMC to jump down

(05-05-2015, 06:38 PM)dgcool Wrote:  
(05-04-2015, 04:20 AM)sorun Wrote:  So i'm really a noob to this but it basically stays in spawn and AFKs. I tried adding markers over the first teleporter that boosts you up to the center and one up there but it just stays in spawn. Whats the proper way to get it to run that way?

Also make sure your Bot Mode is set to PVP mode and not GRIND mode (I've made this mistake plenty of times).

Thanks guys. Turned out I was doing it right, but for some reason it only worked after I restarted the bot completely.
Hi, hopefully someone can help with this for Adder spawn area, I tried to create a mesh as I normally do it but for some reasons I can't get it to mesh the spawn area for Adders at all. and I tried everything including manually adding the single square mesh. My main account is Immortal Flame and I have it working but not for my 2nd account with Twin Adders. Really appreciate it if someone could throw me a tip or upload their edited mesh with Adder spawn area. Thanks again.

Edited: I have the jump points setup near the edge already, its just that my char wont move to those points to jump down when he respawn back to the original spawn area (there's no mesh). But if i move my character abit to near the jump points, it'll automatically move from there on its own and start doing it botting things to the fight arena.
(05-06-2015, 09:45 PM)ilovegame Wrote:  snip

As far as I know (or don't know), it's not working for Adders, yet. You would have to provide the x, y, z position of the respawn area so Ace can modify it in his module, which you can do by providing the simple information he asked for:

(04-23-2015, 03:14 PM)Ace Wrote:  Edit: Also, if anybody could tell me the x,y,z position of the center of the spawning area for Immortal Flames and Twin Adder, this would be very helpful. This information can be found in the Dev, under PlayerInfo (make sure to press the button to turn it on). I need the position as close to the center as possible for the little circular respawn area.

It should look something like this (someone already provided the info for the Immortal Flames area):

358.15, 20, 206.65
Immortal flames
Hows the frontline module coming?

Regarding the navmesh does mealstrom work better then adders/flames? My character almost never makes the entire trip down to the jumper pad. once its up on the middle it works well.

on adders about 1/3 of the time it takes the offmesh connection down, once its down it rarely makes the entire trip to the teleporter pad. Any tips to get things running more smoothly? I dont mind changing to mealstrom and grinding that rep/mount for the time being
(05-27-2015, 06:10 PM)Rustyclippers Wrote:  Hows the frontline module coming?

No one ever got Ace the information he requested for the Adders spawning area so I'm guessing the module is stuck in production.