Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Gil Duping
well sounds like you got better luck than me but also could be what server you're selling. I usually find my resellers from that site as well, but all the ones ive done business with wont go that high and i sell bulk 100-150m+ a week. Ive had a few refuse to go past 1.1, i never talked to those guys again LOL. Anyways thanks for the info i guess ill test the waters with a few of the names i havent done business with yet
Don't mind this comment.
price gil getting lower by day :( i am really starting to wonder about this gil dup being true, and if it is. its definitely destroying the economy. lol.
(04-16-2015, 12:47 PM)siderophobic Wrote:  price gil getting lower by day :( i am really starting to wonder about this gil dup being true, and if it is. its definitely destroying the economy. lol.

where are you seeing hte gil getting cheaper by the day? i'm still getting asked for gil from the chinese. if there was a dupe they wouldnt be reaching out to me to fill their orders. Gil has been stable at 2$-3$ from chinese for months.
this needs to be locked - you dupe (if you can ever find a glitch before its patched) 100 % they will investigate - find you and ban you.

I remember getting paid $30 per mil in ffXi prime days (with private sales) ;; was good times ! but now xi is the same as xiv around $2-3 per mil - however the rmt sales in xiv is very buoyant - dont think otherwise.
(04-16-2015, 02:23 PM)Cichard Wrote:  
(04-16-2015, 12:47 PM)siderophobic Wrote:  price gil getting lower by day :( i am really starting to wonder about this gil dup being true, and if it is. its definitely destroying the economy. lol.

where are you seeing hte gil getting cheaper by the day? i'm still getting asked for gil from the chinese. if there was a dupe they wouldnt be reaching out to me to fill their orders. Gil has been stable at 2$-3$ from chinese for months.

Just wondering but by chance do you sell on cactuar?
3$/m seems pretty hefty when I consider buying 17m for 25$ on my private seller.

how do you get so much?
(05-14-2015, 06:33 PM)Exerlos Wrote:  3$/m seems pretty hefty when I consider buying 17m for 25$ on my private seller.

how do you get so much?

i sell all the time non stop 3$/mil to all my private buyers. i wont sell for less then 3$.

i have a network of buyers that know me trust me, and because of this they are willing to pay a little bit more because they know my rep is good. They rather buy from some one that they know wont rip them off then go to some random chinese site and maybe get their info hacked or bank info or anything like that.
(05-15-2015, 12:43 AM)Cichard Wrote:  
(05-14-2015, 06:33 PM)Exerlos Wrote:  3$/m seems pretty hefty when I consider buying 17m for 25$ on my private seller.

how do you get so much?

i sell all the time non stop 3$/mil to all my private buyers. i wont sell for less then 3$.

i have a network of buyers that know me trust me, and because of this they are willing to pay a little bit more because they know my rep is good. They rather buy from some one that they know wont rip them off then go to some random chinese site and maybe get their info hacked or bank info or anything like that.

That seems understandable. I myself enver pay with credit card and only on website that I use for years.

Goignt to mmoga for over 6 years now to get gold never got scammed and I pay with paysafe card no personal data needed.

But I can see clearly the benefit of that. I would probably buy for 3$/mill If I knew somone private.