Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average
Scholar Profile Issue
(04-24-2015, 04:17 PM)Cichard Wrote:  that would be probably why then. it priortizes that over anything else probably :)

Guess I am just confused as to what "Attack Claimed" means. I thought it meant that I would attack targets that have already been claimed as in already attacked by a player, which wouldn't explain why I was prioritizing targets that were "unclaimed."

I will try turning it off and see how it goes, thanks for the help.
"Prioritize Claims" means it first searches for a target that is unclaimed before continuing attacking any currently-attacking targets withing the "Claim Distance" specific. "Attack Claimed" just means that when it is choosing a new target to attack, it will include claimed targets, whereas otherwise it wouldn't.

The "Prioritize Claims" setting is what is causing your issue. It is specifically for use when mass-hunting a mob for drops, like killing sheeps for wool and you want to claim as many as possible before bothering to kill them, to get yourself the most items possible.
(04-29-2015, 04:13 AM)Ace Wrote:  "Prioritize Claims" means it first searches for a target that is unclaimed before continuing attacking any currently-attacking targets withing the "Claim Distance" specific. "Attack Claimed" just means that when it is choosing a new target to attack, it will include claimed targets, whereas otherwise it wouldn't.

The "Prioritize Claims" setting is what is causing your issue. It is specifically for use when mass-hunting a mob for drops, like killing sheeps for wool and you want to claim as many as possible before bothering to kill them, to get yourself the most items possible.

Ahh okay, thanks for the explanation. I will try doing that. Also, setting the rest xp to like 20% worked. Once I get 20% or below I stop attacking and let my mana go up.

Thanks everyone!