Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Which WHM profile is best?
Most of them aren't utilizing cure II procs just curious which one all of you are using.
I'd like to know the same thing.. whichever one i try everyone keeps wiping in the dungeons. Either because they don't use Cure II or because they don't heal myself or they don't use regen. It would be nice if i could assist the assist bot, but once it's enabled you can't target a player and cast an extra cure 2 or regen on them. it immediately unselects them and i cast on myself.

I tried making my own profile but it's pretty complicated. Getting Esuna and protect to work and like you say, to use things when they PROC.

looking at the ones I downloaded they will have the same skill like 10 times, i'm not sure why that is done.
You guys ever figure anything out? I am in the same boat.
You're welcome to try mine out if you like. I used it pretty extensively pre 3.0 for expert duties, World of Darkness, etc. I think it works pretty well. The only thing that is still not 100% is a complete Esuna list.

The filters are like so.

Filter 1 = Nothing (It's empty for anyone to use for themselves. Personally I set this for Esuna since it gets a little buggy for me sometimes. Everytime SE adds a new dungeon Esuna needs to be updated. I think it's impossible to cover every single debuff in the game as it stands right now.)
Filter 2 = All DPS spells (Aero, Aero II, Stone, Stone II, Holy. Fluid Aura is set to solo only since it has a knockback effect.)
Filter 3 = Protect and Stoneskin Buffs (I tried setting up protect and stoneskin without the spamming I've seen in other profiles and I think it works pretty well. I was running this profile with buffs enabled in a fate party in Northern Than quite a bit. Protect will only go off within a 15y radius of you and stoneskin within a 30y range.)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oc3bkeywcv31pr...M.lua?dl=0
Any profiles that enable cleric stance when using dps abilities and turn it off when using healer abilities automatically?
YellowcarQueen's whm profile is the best as right now,
for dps benefits, you may need only to alter a few things and that's it.
i use all of sebbs profiles, they rock and have been usefull in everything i do.
ys sebbs profils work like a charm
sebbs are great but are not raid ready and you do have to tweak them to raid savage. This one by yellowcar is very good right out of the box for savage raiding but I feel its not as good for normal stuff and grind to 60 cause its overkill lol.

so depends on what your doing.
Where can I get the sebbs's skill profile ?