Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Twin Adder Hunting Log
Anyone have one?
It comes with the bot.
(06-06-2015, 09:19 PM)Latty79 Wrote:  It comes with the bot.

Doesn't work. Maybe something is in conflict, but.. when I enable it my character stands in place.. nothing else.
What does the console say?
(06-06-2015, 09:39 PM)Latty79 Wrote:  What does the console say?

nothing at all. I think maybe it won't start because its trying to do the hunting log for creatures in a dungeon? I'll try to do those manually and try to start it again.
The dungeon mobs aren't in the the table, so the bot won't "try" to do them. I know what you are saying though. :) If all the mobs in that rank are completed besides the dungeon ones, than there's your answer.

We should probably add some sort of notification for that, so people don't get confused on what to do next.
Not sure what the issue with mine is.. but for some reason it keeps doing nothing.

I completed those Twin Adder hunting log manually from the dungeon, then when I started it again - finally it went to do something, my normal hunting log.. but it finished that one then went back to nothing but being idle when I press start.

Something is kidna messed up with it. Not sure what's the problem, nothing in the console showing error.
can you come on livechat?