Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Simple Astrologian Skill Prof
k, got a screenshot of it. https://imgur.com/FDnIa2e

how about the Balance buff? could be me missing it, but it won't show up under the buffs in the dev-tool, and as such, the balance buff proc one fire.

Will try out your profile after maintenance.
I don't know. Could have overlooked it since I did see arrow reshuffle on my test. Was more focused on making sure the card were being utilized and that the jobs were getting the right buffs.

(06-23-2015, 05:13 AM)Kiljaedon Wrote:  I don't know. Could have overlooked it since I did see arrow reshuffle on my test. Was more focused on making sure the card were being utilized and that the jobs were getting the right buffs.

Not sure I understand your question. I gave you the id for balance. I know it's right because it is the overall best card so I was focused on it.
when i use draw and get the balance card buff to use, the dev-tool does not show it as being active and as such, the skill won't fire properly. i would have protect in slot 3, and balance in slot 4, but it won't show me having a buff in slot 4. could just be something bugged on my end though with the prebuilt profile that was included. sucks it'll be 4 hours until can try a fresh build... Devil

thanks for your work tho. looking forward to trying it out Expect
I didn't have any buffs when I did my tests
downlink is broked Complaint please update