Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 3.26 Average
No Longer Updating These Profiles, Feel Free to Delete Thread
How exactly do you use filters?

I remember before there was 2 check boxes for filter 1 & 2, these don't seem to appear anymore.
filters can only be set under assist mode, they are ignored in like grind mode
(06-30-2015, 05:06 PM)YellowcarQueen Wrote:  I can probably figure it out once I hit 60 and have access to deathflare. The biggest issue I see is implementing all the timers correctly and getting the skill manager to execute everything in sequence.

That would be great! :)
If i can help/you need any info before you ding 60 by all means let me know.
i notice its for titan summon ^^ i just need to swap it to summon 1 for garuda?
(07-01-2015, 10:44 AM)brocklesnar Wrote:  filters can only be set under assist mode, they are ignored in like grind mode

not quite right, they are not ignored but not visible. So set them in Assists mode, they will be used in Grind mode
any updates soon? pets not attacking most of the time.
Few things to point out that I can help you with:

1. Tri-Disaster should be casted only in Dreadwyrm Trance so you get the buff.
2. Ruin 3 has to be manually pushed the first time in Dreadwyrm Trance cause there's like a 2 seconds wait.
3. Aetherflow should only casted if you're missing Aetherflow or else your character will recast Aetherflow when you already have some. This allows you to use Aetherflow in DWT and fester on oGCD with your Raging Strikes.
i tried to add the final skill and fix the big pauses but i have not had any luck i got rid of the pauses but now it won't do the dreadwyrm trance anymore
Here's what I've been using. Can't get miasma2 or blizzard 2 to work so do those manually.

Filter 1: Cooldowns

Filter 3: Dreadwyrm Trance

I only just hit 58 so I don't know if it's performing well at all with DWT, but it's served me well so far. Be sure to move right after TriDisaster goes off to cancel any bio 2s.

Oh, and I only have TriDisaster go off during DWT. There's one at the bottom of the list not attached to it that you can turn on too.

Link to DL.
get to 60 asap please xD and make a high ass dps routine so i can raid alex savage please and be on the top of dps :)