Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 3.26 Average
No Longer Updating These Profiles, Feel Free to Delete Thread
i have tried to get summoner to work but alas i have not the skill here is hoping someone with the skill to do it can get it done soonish!
hello, can someone test this profile its for garuda? its basically yellowcarqueen's profile with garuda skills ^^ only had one run in a lvl 50 dungeon so far...

i took out the filters, i am forgetful so its safer for me ^^ it will keep shadowflare up and tri bind is on a spam every 10 seconds (unless someone has a better idea because mine kept spamming tri bind)

not sure how to add deathflare i guess that needs to be manually pressed unless there is a way to 3 seconds before DT ends cast deathflare..

thank you

edit - attachment deleted updated version below
Filter 1 on for AOE

I am working on a few things like swiftcast rez and swiftcast pet not included
also for some reason it is double casting Bio II and Miasma but it does use Deathflare correctly and summon garuda will have to add manual pet control later also

also i used beta skillmanager thing not sure how that effects but i would download and use that one with this profile

Attached Files
.rar   Summoner60beta.rar (Size: 1.79 KB / Downloads: 42)
Nice, leveling smn right now at 56 but can't wait to test it out! Will report back on it.
i still can't get deathflare to work before DT is runs out =(

i put ruin3 as part of the dps rotation above 80% mp since i notice i an abundant mp.. adjust to your taste

would be thankful if someone could help me ^^ Congratulate

-- tweaking profile will post soon--
the way i got it to work was using the new skillmanager and i set the player or target buffs to has buff 808 and missing buff 808 and 3 seconds under the missing buff thing for duration left. Sorry i cant say more as i dont remember and not in game atm but that is what i did for it
(07-12-2015, 05:49 AM)mathikk Wrote:  the way i got it to work was using the new skillmanager and i set the player or target buffs to has buff 808 and missing buff 808 and 3 seconds under the missing buff thing for duration left. Sorry i cant say more as i dont remember and not in game atm but that is what i did for it

hi mathikk, i tested your profile on a dummy deathflare didn't spam... not sure why..
Are you using the new beta skill manager that Ace released? He said he made it in conjunction with that. I personally tested it myself with the new skill manager and it was working fine, casting deathflare and all, besides that I'm not really too good at SMN so I'm not sure if it was doing anything wrong, lol
(07-12-2015, 06:45 AM)Deathl1ke Wrote:  Are you using the new beta skill manager that Ace released? He said he made it in conjunction with that. I personally tested it myself with the new skill manager and it was working fine, casting deathflare and all, besides that I'm not really too good at SMN so I'm not sure if it was doing anything wrong, lol

o wow it works ^^ but now my nin doesn't work lol
i guess i need to find the old skill manager as my nin is my main but thanks for the heads up ^^

---edit--- hmm not sure but everything seems to work... pls let me know if something doesn't.. there are a few lags still need some fine tuning i guess ^^

Attached Files
.zip   .smn-test.zip (Size: 3.36 KB / Downloads: 41)
Is there a way to get a DL link for the inital profile that ISN'T a notepad format?