Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 3.26 Average
No Longer Updating These Profiles, Feel Free to Delete Thread
(07-31-2015, 07:18 PM)alxdjo Wrote:  Just love your work man -- you literally saved my ass cause i sck as summoner. 1 idea Would i suggest is a filter that does quick burst for Bis Ex ie

As far as quick burst are you looking for something like this?

TriDisaster->Fester->Ruin II->Ruin I->Painflare->Ruin II->Ruin I->Fester-> etc?

It would be a little bit hard to guarantee DWT being available during the right time period of the Bis EX fight I think, so the next best thing is to have Tri-Disaster available to in order to have Fester available during the brief periods you can damage Bismark.
(08-01-2015, 01:23 AM)YellowcarQueen Wrote:  
(07-31-2015, 07:18 PM)alxdjo Wrote:  Just love your work man -- you literally saved my ass cause i sck as summoner. 1 idea Would i suggest is a filter that does quick burst for Bis Ex ie

As far as quick burst are you looking for something like this?

TriDisaster->Fester->Ruin II->Ruin I->Painflare->Ruin II->Ruin I->Fester-> etc?

It would be a little bit hard to guarantee DWT being available during the right time period of the Bis EX fight I think, so the next best thing is to have Tri-Disaster available to in order to have Fester available during the brief periods you can damage Bismark.

literally just got out of bisex with this profile more times than not i got off DWT. I trust this profile more than anything right now Rep
i love the profile ^^ but i can only get around 300 dps and garuda around half of that ilvl 170 at tailfeather TD =(

perhaps you can add use ruin3 and if mp is above a certain threshold ??
300 dps? What parser are you using Abby? I averaged 500-600 dps as ilevel160 running a few expert dungeons. It should definitely pump out more than that. If you haven't downloaded the update from yesterday try that please.
ffxiv app , i dont think its very accurate
It's not; the FFXIV App has some known issues tracking dots. This one is fairly accurate and widely used:

http://advancedcombattracker.com/
Some feedback

I use the 27/6 profile the newest is failing me

For bisex like the most dps in the shortest time possible - ttoo many noobs who dont use minion cant even do like 500-60 with ilvl 180 gear xD

As per Dps on the 27/9 i got with ilvl178 gearset 1000+ constant and on moment where deathflare or fester went off it was above 1100+. If i used Black Truffles and X-Pot of Int i gained + 100 dps
(08-01-2015, 05:07 PM)alxdjo Wrote:  Some feedback

I use the 27/6 profile the newest is failing me

For bisex like the most dps in the shortest time possible - ttoo many noobs who dont use minion cant even do like 500-60 with ilvl 180 gear xD

As per Dps on the 27/9 i got with ilvl178 gearset 1000+ constant and on moment where deathflare or fester went off it was above 1100+. If i used Black Truffles and X-Pot of Int i gained + 100 dps

Thanks for the feedback. I'm not sure what you mean by 27/6 and 27/9; sorry for being clueless. =p

I just now this moment updated the dropbox download with the most update version and there were quite a few errors prior to this version. Give it a shot and see how ya do.

I averaged 810 dps against a striking dummy just letting it run until I ran out of MP without using potions or food. Garuda averaged 250 dps. Item Level 168.

When using AOE against 3 striking dummies I averaged 1217 dps until I ran out of MP. Garuda averaged 250 dps. Item Level 168.
Typo i mean the profile you uploaded on 27/07/2015

Gonna check it and update

Update: 1293 avg ^^ with no food no pot
(08-01-2015, 04:07 PM)YellowcarQueen Wrote:  It's not; the FFXIV App has some known issues tracking dots. This one is fairly accurate and widely used:

http://advancedcombattracker.com/

thanks for the tip yellowcarqueen ^^

i don't want this to be an ACT discussion but just downloaded ACT and i noticed my pet isn't showing is this normal? does that mean its combined? ty